Drew Brophy - in ICU w/ COVID fighting for his life

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I said that according to you, we have to consider opposing opinions, accept them and have a debate, no matter how fucking stupid, magical or fascist.
No, I never said that either dingdong. What I said is that they have a right to organize and air their views, and if someone breaks the law to silence them (such as punching them) then that is still a crime. Nobody is being forced to listen or engage with them, and if they do so that is their choice and their own fault for voluntarily allowing themselves to be offended.

That's all you, Oath Keeper.
FTR back in 2017 I did not stand up for their antics, nor am I doing so now. You are conflating that with me pointing out that the conservative speakers who went through the proper channels to speak on campus (you know like, facts and stuff) and had the permission of the university to do so, and the students who used threats of violence to silence them were in the wrong.

BTW, how about you keep this debate in the foil forum where it belongs? I'm game to continue the debate over there. How many threads have you crossed with this topic and called me into in the last few days :crazy2: :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
I'm wondering if coming to the realization of "how EVERYTHING works" in the coma he discovered his wife is a dumbass and the p&**y wasn't worth 2 months on a ventilator? Or maybe it's just that good?

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: $kully

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
I'm wondering if coming to the realization of "how EVERYTHING works" in the coma he discovered his wife is a dumbass and the p&**y wasn't worth 2 months on a ventilator? Or maybe it's just that good?
I wonder what the hospital bill is?

Reactions: LarryTate

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
I wonder what the hospital bill is?
Mom's friend was in Santa Rosa Kaiser ICU for a heart attack. Bill was about $25,000 for first day, then $19,000 for each of the three days after. This was 5 yrs ago.