Drew Brophy - in ICU w/ COVID fighting for his life

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I wonder who the first kook was that discovered these 'properties' and wrote them down. There must be a rock out there that gives you deeper insight into the financial markets. When I find it, going to buy a dump truck worth.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Has the wife vaccinated since the medical tragedy?

Tragedy is such an apt term because in literature it's about a catastrophe that is a result of the hero's poor choice.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
not a cell phone in sight just people living in the moment, using the same bloody saw on each dudes leg
I recently lost an unvaxxed buddy from high school too. Grew up having the most fun with him spelunking and hiking and blowing sh!t up on boy scout trips. One time he bombed a big assed hill during our high school lunchbreak headfirst on my skateboard lying prone and riding facefirst. I thought he was going to kill himself bouncing over the speedbumps. He lived fast. Early 50's. Family is of course, devastated.
Covid Wards.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I wonder who the first kook was that discovered these 'properties' and wrote them down. There must be a rock out there that gives you deeper insight into the financial markets. When I find it, going to buy a dump truck worth.

This is my ex wife’s sh!t. Luckily kids are vacced as is she , her dad went off on her about it.

caelho

Miki Dora status
Jun 10, 2003
My art business strategies have earned my family over $300,000 consistently, year after year, since 2002. All from selling the artwork of a little-known surf artist, Drew Brophy. We have never had a year, not even during the recession, where we sold less than $150,000 in art.
From her bio, and they still need to do a gofundme? :computer:
But instead of sending them money I think sending them healing rocks and minerals would be better, even better than positive thoughts. When he does get better I hope they move back to the east coast, we've got enough homegrown rock shaman of our own.

In all seriousness I do hope he makes a full recovery.

• Haha
Reactions: rice and sickdog

Norm'

Duke status
Jan 31, 2003
Lovetron
From her bio, and they still need to do a gofundme? :computer:
But instead of sending them money I think sending them healing rocks and minerals would be better, even better than positive thoughts. When he does get better I hope they move back to the east coast, we've got enough homegrown rock shaman of our own.

In all seriousness I do hope he makes a full recovery.
You could send art.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Saw Drew out on a solid day a few years back, on his SUP. He was being respectful, biding his time, waiting for a good one. When that canyon set finally reared up he was right in position, and smoothly set up for a nice drop on a 12' face. Fortunately my buddy was right there to burn him and fade stuffed him into the beach.

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Saw Drew out on a solid day a few years back, on his SUP. He was being respectful, biding his time, waiting for a good one. When that canyon set finally reared up he was right in position, and smoothly set up for a nice drop on a 12' face. Fortunately my buddy was right there to burn him and fade stuffed him into the beach.
Best post on this thread. solid 7/10

Jan 8, 2022
Honestly find it horrible someone worth 1 to 5 million dollars who refused to get vaccinated was able to collect over 100,000 grand in donations when he had insurance .Not one time has his wife used her platform to ask people to get vaccinated or wear masks but has no problem printing posters to raise more money .Does anyone know if they still own 3 houses in prime ocean front locations ?https://profilesinfo.com/drew-brophy-wiki-networth-age/