Drew Brophy - in ICU w/ COVID fighting for his life

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
wut? If you don’t understand the fundamental impacts of artificially adding money to the money supply on pricing, then I’m not sure we even have a starting point for an honest discussion.
Inflation caused by money printing crushes the working class and benefits the top 1 to .1%. This has been true throughout human history. The talk about "helping the working class" through stimulus is a fig leaf for the top-tier wealth holders to seize more assets.

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
The verbal messaging from politicians and the media was quite different.
I don't recall it being any different. I was never under any impression that the vaccine was some kind of complete virus blocker that fully prevented illness or transmission. It's always been about rounding off the edges so less people die, less people are hospitalized and less people spread it but it was never some magic serum. Maybe I just read more than most people but I never understood where people got the idea that it was supposed to stop COVID in it's tracks. How did the 'do your research' crew somehow get this part of the vaccince's efficacy wrong? This just seems like a disingenuous tactic used by antivaxers to support their notion that the vaccines 'don't work'.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
11 full minutes of this highest levels of government and the main stream media spewing propaganda and lies and that’s funny?
It's funny that someone took the time to make an 11 minute video of clips cut to remove context and time / situational significane to try and prove something that anyone who paid any small amount of attention to in real time knows is bullshit. It's funny that this is being posited as indisputable fact.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don't recall it being any different. I was never any impression that the vaccine was some kind of complete virus blocker that fully prevented illness or transmission.
Then you are either forgetful and/or willfully ignorant to the actual messaging. Fauci and Biden overpromised the results of the virus. See the link above and this:

Plus if there wasn't at least an implicit notion that the vaccine would prevent you from infecting others, then why were so many millions of people so rabid about the health choices of others :unsure:

but I never understood where people got the idea that it was supposed to stop COVID in it's tracks.
UH, see my link above where Fauci calls the vaxxed "dead ends" for the virus.

How did the 'do your research' crew somehow get this part of the vaccinces efficacy wrong? This just seems like a disingenuous tactic used by antivaxers to support their notion that the vaccines 'don't work'.
So it's disingenuous for me to pull up actual statements that were spoken as truth and proved to later be wrong :unsure: Statements that when called into question, the messenger had their character attacked vigorously, who later proved to be right? Now you are saying that those things were never said (textbook gaslighting), and I'm the one being disingenuous :unsure: :roflmao: :trout:

I also never said the vaccines don't work and I'm not an anti vaxxer. I voluntarily took the vaccine. What I'm pointing out is how wrong the government got it, and that a bunch of people acted like sanctimonious assholes over the health choices of others for basically no reason at all.

Matilija

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 27, 2010
It's funny that someone took the time to make an 11 minute video of clips cut to remove context and time / situational significane to try and prove something that anyone who paid any small amount of attention to in real time knows is bullshit. It's funny that this is being posited as indisputable fact.
The clips and statements made In the video are indisputable.
The fact that they were untrue is also indisputable.
The fact that the people who were questioning what was portrayed as fact the video were labeled as crackpots, suppressed and banned from social media is indisputable.
The fact that questioning the misinformation in the video was itself labeled as misinformation is indisputable.
And yet not one person has said I’m sorry, we were wrong , I suppose is also indisputable.

• Love
Reactions: PRCD and grapedrink

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Exactamundo.

I could only watch about two minutes before my brain started melting and I had to click away.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Then you are either forgetful and/or willfully ignorant to the actual messaging. Fauci and Biden overpromised the results of the virus. See the link above and this:

Plus if there wasn't at least an implicit notion that the vaccine would prevent you from infecting others, then why were so many millions of people so rabid about the health choices of others :unsure:

UH, see my link above where Fauci calls the vaxxed "dead ends" for the virus.

So it's disingenuous for me to pull up actual statements that were spoken as truth and proved to later be wrong :unsure: Statements that when called into question, the messenger had their character attacked vigorously, who later proved to be right? Now you are saying that those things were never said (textbook gaslighting), and I'm the one being disingenuous :unsure: :roflmao: :trout:

I also never said the vaccines don't work and I'm not an anti vaxxer. I voluntarily took the vaccine. What I'm pointing out is how wrong the government got it, and that a bunch of people acted like sanctimonious assholes over the health choices of others for basically no reason at all.
Is the following not true?

Fauci explained to host John Dickerson that fully vaccinated people can go without masks even if they have an asymptomatic case of COVID-19 because the level of virus is much lower in their nasopharynx, the top part of their throat that lies behind the nose, than it is in someone who is unvaccinated.

“So even though there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people, almost always the people are asymptomatic and the level of virus is so low it makes it extremely unlikely — not impossible but very, very low likelihood — that they’re going to transmit it,” Fauci said.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Is the following not true?
Maybe he thought it would be true at the time, but it certainly didn't pan out that way. Mask mandates persisted for almost a year after full vaccine availability. Breakthrough infections and pass-ons were not rare by any means, so saying that getting vaccinated would be a "Dead End" was false.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
Maybe he thought it would be true at the time, but it certainly didn't pan out that way. Mask mandates persisted for almost a year after full vaccine availability. Breakthrough infections and pass-ons were not rare by any means, so saying that getting vaccinated would be a "Dead End" was false.
You didn’t say whether the quote I posted from the article you posted was true or not.