Drew Brophy - in ICU w/ COVID fighting for his life

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Guys who are middle aged with no underlying issues are being hospitalized with COVID at extremely low rates. Statistically zero. Hearing about super rare examples of this and becoming very frightened is just as dumb as hearing about rare problems with the vaccines and using that to decide against getting one.
Source for your statistic please? Another unvaxxed 54 year old I went to HS with died from covid a couple weeks back. Intubation for a long time prior. Terrible, terrible way to go.

Are there lots of unvaxxed folks in La Conchita?

Reactions: frontsidegrab

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Guys who are middle aged with no underlying issues are being hospitalized with COVID at extremely low rates. Statistically zero. Hearing about super rare examples of this and becoming very frightened is just as dumb as hearing about rare problems with the vaccines and using that to decide against getting one.
It's just as stupid as quitting driving over car accidents

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Source for your statistic please? Another unvaxxed 54 year old I went to HS with died from covid a couple weeks back. Intubation for a long time prior. Terrible, terrible way to go.

The intubation is what killed him

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Source for your statistic please?
Another unvaxxed 54 year old I went to HS with died from covid a couple weeks back. Intubation for a long time prior. Terrible, terrible way to go.
We can posts anecdotes back and forth all day.
I am not privy to the vaccination statuses of the residents of La Conchita.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
This group of people die from COVID at the same rate they die from the seasonal flu. It sucks but it happens.

Reactions: Ifallalot
Nov 2, 2018
"To answer the #1 question people ask: YES, Drew is covered under insurance. But out of pocket expenses can be huge. I'm not even worrying about it now, but later it will hit us."

Right.......

This GoFundMe crap is such a scam. Perhaps the insurance should deny him coverage for not being vaccinated...