SlicedFeet

Miki Dora status
Dec 17, 2004
Swarm Diego
Reactions: npsp

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I posted the statistics. You made no attempt to refute them or pose a logical rebuttal. I can't help you beyond that.

Have you ever had a cold? Did anyone else in your life get it from you? Get a grip my man. I spent two weeks in my house. Life rolled on. Nobody's granny died as you like to believe in your simpleton anxiety riddled toddler world.

I took a well calculated minor personal risk knowing full well the ever so slim possibilities. What did I achieve? What wasn't achieved? How do you even come up with these stupid questions. I've never lobbied for you or anyone else to follow my lead.....I don't know your risk factors. You do you.

You don't like my personal choice and views on government authoritarianism or that I can articulate my views. I hope you get the help you need.

Enough about me. Get well Drew and please ignore people like Fecal here if you read this.
So you didn't get vaccinated to defy the "authoritarian government". :roflmao:

It was totally worth being sick for two weeks and transmitting the virus to who knows how many people.

So brave.

You really should seek help for your anxiety and phobias.
Get fucked, how's that for "anxiety". :roflmao:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I thought 660,000 Americans died in the Civil War???
I caught that too...had to google. 620,000 dead soldiers during the civil war, half of those dying from post-battle infections and illness. what a time to be alive and then dead.