Drew Brophy - in ICU w/ COVID fighting for his life

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
What's the difference between feeling ill and actually feeling sick?
"Ill": Pre-covid would have taken two Tylenol and gone to work. Minor. Fever under 100 even without Tylenol.
"Sick" Pre covid. Would have stayed home from work. Actually sick......not feeling like getting off the couch or getting out of bed other to eat and shower.

This sh!t isn't rocket science or are you just that dumb?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Right. We should get our news from a printer ink cartridge sales rep from New Jersey. Or people who consider YouTube videos a source for medical advice.
Why would you leave the erBB? Nothing important has happened in the last twenty years that hasn't been shared on here as quickly as anywhere else. The Clark foam news came immediately, in the night. You should never talk to someone from new Jersey, especially if they sell something. Nope, much better just using the erBB.

Don't know what I'm paying wsj or market watch for.

• Love
Reactions: PJ

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
"Ill": Pre-covid would have taken two Tylenol and gone to work. Minor. Fever under 100 even without Tylenol.
"Sick" Pre covid. Would have stayed home from work. Actually sick......not feeling like getting off the couch or getting out of bed other to eat and shower.

This sh!t isn't rocket science or are you just that dumb?
1. affected by physical or mental illness.

1. not in full health; sick.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Find the part, anywhere, on any post, at any time, where I said someone shouldn't get the vaccine :shrug:
I'm against shitty reasoning, and fascinated by people making decisions for reasons that they don't understand while being convinced that they did the thing for a different reason.

I did surf a great spot though. Don't want to ruffle any feathers, but it rhymes with "Dan Simeon point". It was forty foot and barreling, but still super easy to get in and out. And they put an In and Out in the lineup!
Same here. Many don't grasp that. I've never told anyone not to get it. I made a choice for me and me alone. Unfortunately we have a totally untrustworthy political class and a totally corrupt media. Your doctor has to do what the state and federal governments tell him to. I had that conversation with my doctor and he was very disillusioned with what was going on from above.

I did my own research and did what I feel was best for me. You do you.

We know without a doubt now that the vaccines do nothing to "Stop the spread".

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Same here. Many don't grasp that. I've never told anyone not to get it. I made a choice for me and me alone. Unfortunately we have a totally untrustworthy political class and a totally corrupt media. Your doctor has to do what the state and federal governments tell him to. I had that conversation with my doctor and he was very disillusioned with what was going on from above.

We should be able to say "alright, whatever works for you"

Not "well now you have to live with less than one percent odds of being badly sick, instead of less than half a percent! You foolish selfish person! You must vote for Trump!"

Unless your not getting vaccinated causes us to not stop the spread...oh wait, now not only are we not doing that, but that was never a thing :rolleyes:

Reactions: GromsDad

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
We should be able to say "alright, whatever works for you"

Not "well now you have to live with less than one percent odds of being badly sick, instead of less than half a percent! You foolish selfish person! You must vote for Trump!"

Unless your not getting vaccinated causes us to not stop the spread...oh wait, now not only are we not doing that, but that was never a thing :rolleyes:
That's exactly what is being said. It sounds like not working for the Federal Government and not living in the State of California would work for you!

Are Publix associates required to wear masks?
Yes. As of August 2, Publix associates, regardless of vaccination status, will be required to wear face coverings over their noses and mouths while inside any Publix store.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Never heard of Publix. What a weird name for a grocery store. Way too close to "pubics" imho.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

#Dunning-Kruger

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This thread has turned into a brilliant view inside the mind of a not particularly good critical thinker. Much more so than other threads on the topic.

Thank you [redacted] for your contributions. I do appreciate the inside look.
Right. We should get our news from a printer ink cartridge sales rep from New Jersey.
Think about. He provides the ink that creates words. In these words is the wisdom of the ages.

:shrug: