Drew Brophy - in ICU w/ COVID fighting for his life

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I got Covid twice. Got the initial 2 shots and two boosters. I think those boosters probably saved my life. Kept my symptoms to a minimum. My covid consisted of a Harsh heavy cough. Loads of phlem. No headaches or nausea. Everyone reacts different to Covid.

Those who say Vaxers are sheep and the Govt wants to kill you… “ why would the sheepherder want to murder his flock?” You're just dumb. The gov wants sheep.

Kaido

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 22, 2002
Hawaii
I got Covid twice. Got the initial 2 shots and two boosters. I think those boosters probably saved my life. Kept my symptoms to a minimum. My covid consisted of a Harsh heavy cough. Loads of phlem. No headaches or nausea. Everyone reacts different to Covid.

Those who say Vaxers are sheep and the Govt wants to kill you… “ why would the sheepherder want to murder his flock?” You're just dumb. The gov wants sheep.
sounds like a great vaccine...

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
I know some people complain about how the shot doesn't have long term testing and that something may come up down the road, hence why they don't want to get it.

HOWEVER, what if long term effects end up being benefits? e.g. A 2" extension on your schlong? A slow loss of that extra 20 lbs you've always been wanting to lose? An extension of life by 5-8 years? You wife finally leaves you and doesn't want alimony?

Why must we assume the effects will always be negative?

Half empty/half full argument I guess.

PJ

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 27, 2002
Shrub Oak,N.Y.,USA
I know some people complain about how the shot doesn't have long term testing and that something may come up down the road, hence why they don't want to get it.

HOWEVER, what if long term effects end up being benefits? e.g. A 2" extension on your schlong? A slow loss of that extra 20 lbs you've always been wanting to lose? An extension of life by 5-8 years? You wife finally leaves you and doesn't want alimony?

Why must we assume the effects will always be negative?

Half empty/half full argument I guess.
I have noted a pleasant little bump in girth and women seem to come on to me for no apparent reason now. Why I was just getting some sliced turkey this weekend and the woman gave me a little free sample then flashed me a friendly smile and held my 1/2 Lb just a little bit too long as she passed it over the counter to me. That alone has made all the shots worth it!