Dreams...

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
When I lived Africa (3 years) I would have surfing withdrawal dreams. They would go like this- I'm waiting on a friend to go surf. He's taking a long time to get ready. When we get to the beach the sun sets and it's dark. No surf. The funniest one is I get to the beach but have forgotten my board so I make one out of sand. Then a wave comes up and washes it away. No surf.

The first day I finally got back for real, I get to the beach, amped to finally surf and I pulled up the zipper to my wetsuit and it came flying off and the wetsuit wouldn't close (back zip). Too cold to surf. I could not believe it was happening. I was yelling in rage on the beach. My friend said to just go out, but I'd just gotten back from equatorial Africa and the water was in the 50's. No surf.

:cursing:

Reactions: Mr Doof

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
The team was somewhere, not Italy.

We sat down and had dinner and people were drunk, a celebration of sorts; the whole organization is there.

L________ is pretty wasted and starts loosening her clothing, revealing under her white jeans and top a sort of half body suit exposing the right side of her belly and breast. The left side remains covered by the olive green toned silken suit, the panty portion covering everything. She is to my left lying back against something.

“Half of what I own is on my body.”

“What do you mean?’” I ask while staring at her beautiful skin. She starts to shimmy out of the tight jeans.

“Come on” She sighs, frustrated. “You’re not my uncle.”

She then laboriously and clumsily lowers her panties around her legs revealing bone-white almost luminescent mound blanketed with one-day stubble, a fresh white strawberry ripe for the eating. On its left side a diamond stud or implant.

“Oh, that.”

I reach and caress the gem and then softly stroke up and down between her lips and work my way onto her clit. Her pussy is warn and wet. I’m getting hard and slide my pants down. She reaches over and softly grabs hold. We look at each other while delicately stroking one another.

J________ walks in.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Work dreams never go away. I still have restaurant dreams 20 years later. It's always getting a crazy amount of tables at once full of sniveling sweet and delicious bag of skittles.
Sometimes I have violent dreams where people are after me and I end up killing them. Every. Fucking. One. Vivid. Violent.

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Night before my grandmother passed, I had a dream I was standing at waters edge on the beach looking at the waves. She walked along the tide line towards me, asked me to carry her further down the beach, I carried her a ways, she asked to get down and then blended into the back ground. ( like all field of dreams esq) She passed the next day and haven’t remembered a dream since.

I know I’ve dreamed and can recall general feelings but no details or specifics.

love to know what this means. Like if I remember a dream, are elements gunna become real life? Trips me out

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I had the dreams about running but couldn't get away, fighting but couldn't move, went to school naked, and less often, falling, a shitload when I was in Junior High/High School.

Now I bake too much to dream but if I quit when I go on a trip, kaboom. One time I was not ready to sleep, and I had the Fellowship of the Ring pdf on my phone, and I read some of it just for shits-and-giggles. Boom, flight from the Shire nightmares for like four days. One time I had just read the Hunger Games. Boom, survivalist murder mode activated. Last trip I dreamed I was driving in Big Sur which was sweet.

I don't remember my cousin's book, Oliver Twist, or Brothers Karamazov affecting my dreams on bake-less trips though.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I'm always back in high school and I can't find a pencil and I know I have all my classes done and there was some mistake.

But not having a pencil is a feature.

The other one is that I've enlisted in the military.

I'm not in yet, I just signed up and I'm asking myself why I did it.

There is this dread of making a tragic mistake.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Yesterday, after a night of not having the dream, I remembered a recurring dream I've been having. They are of very short duration.

I am driving and my brakes work but not very well, so I press the brake pedal really hard and start slowing down but I never quite stop, and I awaken before I hit whatever I am trying to avoid.

Meaning?

Also have a recurring dream, it's been a while though, wherein I kill someone and bury the body. I awaken from those thinking it's very very real. Like to this day one of them specifically has me almost convinced it actually happened.

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
My most commonly recurring dreams are being back in the Army but at my current age, walking around naked in public, and I have a mouth full of Copenhagen that I can't spit out no matter how hard I try. Then there's surfing dreams where my board is a stick or a floppy beach towel. On occasion I'll have really fun flying/levitating dreams and lastly sexy dreams about women I don't even know. Most of my dreams also take place around late afternoon into dusk. I wonder why?

The Dream https://g.co/kgs/bBHk8A

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
I had a dream last night that Rob Machado had a few boards stored in my garage and while moving things around I accidentally knocked one off the shelf and it busted up the rail badly. Felt bad at first but then I'm like, fuck that guy, accidents happen.

• Wow
Reactions: potato-nator

surf-shot.com

Nep status
Feb 10, 2008
www.surf-shot.com
1647428659483.png
Zinc / magnesium / Vitamin B6 nutritional suppliment from Met RX and other manufactureres is intended to promote muscle growth and recovery and improve sleep quality. An interesting side effect is "vivid" dreams.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
View attachment 126178
Zinc / magnesium / Vitamin B6 nutritional suppliment from Met RX and other manufactureres is intended to promote muscle growth and recovery and improve sleep quality. An interesting side effect is "vivid" dreams.

Interesting. I used to take those thngs (magnesium, zinc, B vitamins) for sleep. It worked for years. Don't recall any difference in my dreams. Maybe your dreams will settle down after a while.