Drag Queens

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
IF you cut your dick off and decide it was a mistake, that is one you.

You don't deserve to have a dick after that.
seems like they should do genital transplants. He wants to be a her and she wants to be a him. Waste not, want not. Cut and paste. Gives new meaning to the term “organ donor“ right? Your penis could live on after your death. On a fifteen year old girl. The dick is immortal.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
seems like they should do genital transplants. He wants to be a her and she wants to be a him. Waste not, want not. Cut and paste. Gives new meaning to the term “organ donor“ right? Your penis could live on after your death. On a fifteen year old girl. The dick is immortal.

• Haha
Reactions: Sharky

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I don't think the technology for bolt-on dicks is there yet.

• Sad

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I can't imagine loosing my Weiner.

I'm not even a manly man but I love my dick.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
This looks like it belongs here: RIP Walter Cole, aka Darcelle XV, America's oldest working drag queen. I think we can all put our differences aside for this one and recognize the passing of an icon, no?

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I can't imagine loosing my Weiner.

I'm not even a manly man but I love my dick.
lol.

But wouldn't you love to have a "neoclitoris?"

Male-to-female sex reassignment surgery
At the University of Michigan, participants of the Comprehensive Gender Services Program who are ready for a male-to-female sex reassignment surgery will be offered a penile inversion vaginoplasty with a neurovascular neoclitoris.

During this procedure, a surgeon makes “like become like,” using parts of the original penis to create a sensate neo-vagina. The testicles are removed, a procedure called orchiectomy. The skin from the scrotum is used to make the labia. The erectile tissue of the penis is used to make the neoclitoris. The urethra is preserved and functional.

This procedure provides for aesthetic and functional female genitalia in one 4-5 hour operation.

:eek:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
lol.

At the University of Michigan, participants of the Comprehensive Gender Services Program who are ready for a male-to-female sex reassignment surgery will be offered a penile inversion vaginoplasty with a neurovascular neoclitoris.

During this procedure, a surgeon makes “like become like,” using parts of the original penis to create a sensate neo-vagina. The testicles are removed, a procedure called orchiectomy. The skin from the scrotum is used to make the labia. The erectile tissue of the penis is used to make the neoclitoris. The urethra is preserved and functional.

This procedure provides for aesthetic and functional female genitalia in one 4-5 hour operation.

So that’s what it is. They’re doing that in TJ now for a discount rate. That sure takes getting a root canal to another level.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
lol.

Regifting or repurposing?
Much more sustainable for Gaia.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
lol.

This is just the normalization of pedofilia:

• Dislike