Don't worry...everything is under control.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I can really feel my biases influencing my feelings when it comes to trump vs Biden.

Trump's actions, for example, denying the results of the election and conspiring to stay in office, triggered me way worse than Biden's actions.

Where as the opposite happens with the right wingers.

They get triggered by Biden eating an ice cream.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Takes less time to eat ice cream than play 18 holes.
I wonder…

I mean, when you’re president you can’t just go to the local ice cream parlor.

I also wonder what the total cost to tax payers that little trip costs.

Not a specific complaint about Biden, just curious about how much money is spent to bring a president to get an ice cream or a coffee, etc.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I can really feel my biases influencing my feelings when it comes to trump vs Biden.

Trump's actions, for example, denying the results of the election and conspiring to stay in office, triggered me way worse than Biden's actions.

Where as the opposite happens with the right wingers.

They get triggered by Biden eating an ice cream.
they got a thing about mustard, too. or ketchup. or something.
In 2009, President Obama and Vice President Biden took a trip to Ray's Hell Burger in Arlington, Virginia, and when it was the president's turn to order, he left no detail up to chance.

"I'm going to have just your basic cheddar cheeseburger, medium well," the president said. "I just want mustard, no ketchup. If you've got like a spicy mustard or something like that, or a Dijon mustard, something like that."

Conservative media outlets pounced almost immediately. The next night, on a segment of "Hannity" headlined "President Poupon," host Sean Hannity ridiculed the president for his "very special" choice of condiment.

"I hope you enjoyed that burger, Mr. President," Hannity snarked.

That same day, conservative radio host Laura Ingraham lit into the president for his order. "I don't even like the way the man orders a hamburger," she said. "What kind of man orders a cheeseburger without ketchup but Dijon mustard?