Don't worry...everything is under control.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
they got a thing about mustard, too. or ketchup. or something.
"That same day, conservative radio host Laura Ingraham lit into the president for his order. "I don't even like the way the man orders a hamburger," she said. "What kind of man orders a cheeseburger without ketchup but Dijon mustard?"
I know lots of chefs whose palates I respect who won't go near ketchup. I get it, but I personally disagree.

Anthony Bourdain's "Rules for Burgers" FTW.

Except I disagree about brioche, which he rails against elsewhere. Many fall apart (is his criticism) but some don't. I'm cool with brioche if it holds together.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Anyone partaking in any non essential activities amidst a crisis is clearly a monster. specially icecream... icecream should be banned until the world is in a good place again.

But what I want to know is... did he call the server a stupid son of a bitch?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Anyone partaking in any non essential activities amidst a crisis is clearly a monster. specially icecream... icecream should be banned until the world is in a good place again.

But what I want to know is... did he call the server a stupid son of a bitch?
that's not what the video showed. It showed the Leader of the Free World (TM) unable to find his way around a small store and bumbling through paying. He's senile. Keep that in mind when you consider who's running things.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
that's not what the video showed. It showed the Leader of the Free World (TM) unable to find his way around a small store and bumbling through paying. He's senile. Keep that in mind when you consider who's running things.
I like how he bummed the cash to pay for his ice cream. I guess when you've lived off the government all of your life, that's how you roll.

Biden, like Trump, clearly needs a new hairstylist.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I know lots of chefs whose palates I respect who won't go near ketchup. I get it, but I personally disagree.

Anthony Bourdain's "Rules for Burgers" FTW.

Except I disagree about brioche, which he rails against elsewhere. Many fall apart (is his criticism) but some don't. I'm cool with brioche if it holds together.
Ketchup, mustard, mayonaise: All disgusting hell cream. Putting that sh!t on anything turns food into trash

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The fcuk do you put on a burger?
American cheese
Pickles
Maybe LTO if I’m feeling charitable
everything else is just window dressing

I do like a in n out style sauce, but to have 3 distinct low brow condiment sauces, especially one that is as sweet as ketchup, is excessive

Reactions: Ifallalot