Don't end up in a nursing home.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I heard about a report that nursing homes did not have the spread of the virus due to hospitals discharging covid patients to nursing home. Instead it was spread by infected nursing home staff
WSJ story on the study

Suck on that gromsdad!
Of course, 20-40 yo has been the age group with most infections by far.

Maybe it's the nursing home residents' fault?

Blaming the victim, instead of being responsible for your own actions, seems to be a thing rn.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I heard about a report that nursing homes did not have the spread of the virus due to hospitals discharging covid patients to nursing home. Instead it was spread by infected nursing home staff
WSJ story on the study

Suck on that gromsdad!
We refuse to send our nurses to nursing homes because of the risk. There two major sources of infection. 1. visitors (now currently restricted) and the County placing sick patients in these homes/skilled nursing facilities.

Oct 28, 2020
Toronto
Why do people think nursing is so bad? I worked in a nursing home and everything was at a high level and no one complained about anything there. Obviously, I can't say that it's the same everywhere in the world because I'm sure there are nursing houses where somone make fun of old people but we can't apply this to the general for all places. I personally really wanted to work in this field and I did CNA (certified nursing assistant) and I understood that I want to dedicate my whole life to this field and to help the elderly to feel better.

Last edited:
Reactions: test_article

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
481 thousand Americans dead from Covid19.
Cuomo should be prosecuted.
Any and all liars - prosecuted

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Americans treat their old like garbage.

The virus just brought it to light.

Our health care system, and society, doesn't encourage compressed morbidity, which is what you want.

The Covid took out trump.

I don't see why it wouldn't take out Cuomo or Gavin.

It's a loose/loose situation.

Reactions: hal9000

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
That is exactly how it played out. You've still never had a critical word to say about our own governor's dismal failure regarding the virus and nursing homes in this state.
And the way you've been so incessantly critical of trump is getting ridiculous. Look, he's not the president anymore, OK?!