Don't end up in a nursing home.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Thanks.

But I'm not so sure I have done that great a job with this whole thing.

I can keep going with this, but WTF, that's what I pay my therapist for right?

:unsure:

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
Well, that says a lot about you.

I don't think it's time for revenge when your parents are suffering.
Well if its revenge on the agenda its a bit fucking late when they are dead and gone ain't it?
Anyway don't know where you miraged revenge out of that.
I'd go more for, you made your bed now you can lie in it, which implies indifference.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
More than half of all deaths in NJ due to the virus, one of the worst hit places on the planet, have been nursing home patients.

Total NJ deaths..........8244
Long term care..........4151

Further, the state's statistics show that about 3/4 of the deaths have been people are over 70 years of age.

If you visit my link from the original post there is now a new level of detail that I hadn't even thought of that has been added. NJ has 3 veterans homes which are our nursing homes for elderly veterans in our state.

As it stands right now the data is as follows for New Jersey:

Total deaths: 9,255
Total deaths in Long Term Care Facilities including the 3 veteran's homes and the state's 3 State Psychiatric facilities: 4,987

That's almost 54% of all deaths in this state are people who were already quarantined by their very nature. Please explain to me the logic of continuing to keep businesses closed and from preventing healthy people from going on with their lives.

By the way, someone on here in a moment of pure stupidity tried to play the race card insinuating that the virus was disproportionately killing African American citizens. As the data stands right now in the state of New Jersey the racial makeup is as follows:

Capture.jpg

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
I wonder if nursing home staff actually washed the horrid wigs they wear that
less might be afflicted.

They can chastise Doctors for wearing ties.....but we ain't got what it
takes to fix this.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Here is a Covid scam for you. NJ reported "53 NEW Covid-19 deaths" yesterday. Sounds pretty ominous doesn't it? Sounds like a spike doesn't it????? Take a guess how many of the 53 deaths occurred during the 24-hours prior.............

If you guessed only 5 you would be correct. The other 48 people were people who died god knows when and had previously been classified as "UNCONFIRMED". Are you fukking kidding me!!!!!!!!! What a fukking scam and they got caught red handed. Padding the numbers. Its all a scam.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It was a no win situation, the patients were not sick enough to stay in hospital and the beds were needed for sicker patients, Gromsdad how would you have handled it?

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I heard about a report that nursing homes did not have the spread of the virus due to hospitals discharging covid patients to nursing home. Instead it was spread by infected nursing home staff
WSJ story on the study

Suck on that gromsdad!

Reactions: plasticbertrand