Don’t vote for Biden......he’ll be really bad for TV ratings!!!

Nick Kerr

OTF status
Apr 3, 2020
Drumph voters are the same as him pigs who wear cargo shirts and t shirts while telling us that women must have perfect bodies hair and makeup and have a regular vagina to be considered attractive, and this tells you everything you need to know about drumphs America.

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Drumph voters are the same as him pigs who wear cargo shirts and t shirts while telling us that women must have perfect bodies hair and makeup and have a regular vagina to be considered attractive, and this tells you everything you need to know about drumphs America.
I don’t like makeup on womens.

What’s “regular“ vagina?

More importantly what’s not regular vagina?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
“I voted for him BECAUSE he’s an asshole”

We went from American exceptionalism to American nihilism in one generation.
I thought American exceptionalism was a bad word?

And his assholiness is his best trait. There are a lot of screeching ninnies that need to be hurt and broken, not coddled. Coddling is why we have them

Reactions: laidback

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

And his assholiness is his best trait. There are a lot of screeching ninnies that need to be hurt and broken, not coddled. Coddling is why we have them
Nobody gets coddled more than Trump, still defending a scumbag Huh? , so edgey!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Nobody gets coddled more than Trump, still defending a scumbag Huh? , so edgey!
Be nice to the people who find Trump a hardcore, tough individualist. Their perspective is skewed.

And btw, speaking of ending coddling, how about a 110% estate tax over $10 million? If they don't have enough for the tax, well, looks like the coddling will end:

1594665112010.png

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Be nice to the people who find Trump a hardcore, tough individualist. Their perspective is skewed.

And btw, speaking of ending coddling, how about a 110% estate tax over $10 million? If they don't have enough for the tax, well, looks like the coddling will end:

View attachment 94420
Sweet theft

What do you actually think that would get you?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Takes one to know one(asshole)

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Sweet theft

What do you actually think that would get you?
What would it get me? Oh probably not much. But we become a much wealthier society across the board instead of money being hoarded by a very few. Maybe America even becomes great again.

BTW that was quite the reverse you took on the coddling concept. So you prefer those who never had to work an honest day in their life to continue along that path?