DOJ drops criminal investigation of Andrew McCabe.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Congratulation to Andrew McCabe, who once held the title of acting Director of the FBI, for only being fired for lying to colleagues, investigators, and the inspector general.

There's a victory here I just can't seem to find it.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
So the individual who self-identifes as the angry WH staffer isn't part of the deep state? Noted.
I really don't get your point GDaddy.

What exactly is "Deep State " and why do you think it is inherently a bad thing?

If you have a President giving illegal orders, and you have a contentious staffer, acting to follow the Constitution, wouldn't that be a thing we want?

The alternative is to pay blind allegiance to a man. I wouldn't have thought that would be something you like.

Or is this just theater to you, and your real goal is to bait Fecal into ANOTHER tantrum?

Reactions: CutnSnip

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I really don't get your point GDaddy.

What exactly is "Deep State " and why do you think it is inherently a bad thing?

If you have a President giving illegal orders, and you have a contentious staffer, acting to follow the Constitution, wouldn't that be a thing we want?

The alternative is to pay blind allegiance to a man. I wouldn't have thought that would be something you like.

Or is this just theater to you, and your real goal is to bait Fecal into ANOTHER tantrum?
Holy sh!t

HO LEE sh!t

Are you kidding me?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
No in not kidding you.

You act like following the Constitution comes second to following orders.

If you've got a reason to your thinking, I'll listen, but "HO LEE sh!t" isn't very compelling.
You'd rather have unelected bureaucrats who are unswerable to anyone or anything running things than the people we elect to do so

You would rather have an expanded government class taking all the wealth from working people just in order to keep the machine running

You would rather have a Byzantine form of government.

That is just 3 of the things you support by saying you support the Deep State and think it is a good thing.

Government should be small, representative, and weak except on a few things that it needs to be powerful on. Not a budget-less monster that can't even count the number of agencies it has

And you have the nerve to say I do what I'm told while you're supporting a monster

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
You'd rather have unelected bureaucrats who are unswerable to anyone or anything running things than the people we elect to do so

You would rather have an expanded government class taking all the wealth from working people just in order to keep the machine running

You would rather have a Byzantine form of government.

That is just 3 of the things you support by saying you support the Deep State and think it is a good thing.

Government should be small, representative, and weak except on a few things that it needs to be powerful on. Not a budget-less monster that can't even count the number of agencies it has

And you have the nerve to say I do what I'm told while you're supporting a monster
If you can't make your point, thes easy way is to put words is someone else's mouth, and argue that instead.

I would rather have "unelected bureaucrats" follow the Constitution and refuse to carry out any illegal order.

Ifall, you have no argument against that.

I would rather have taxes paid by those demanding the services. There is a huge body of government dedicated to protecting the rich. A welfare queen will get her $1000 A month benefit check. While we have armies dedicated to protecting oil companies drilling in foreign countries. Jeff Besos h as an entire justice department dedicated to making sure a packaging worker doesn't walk off with a t.v. if the rich demand those services, they should pay more taxes to pay for that.

You accuse me of wanting a Byzantine government. That is an empty platitude that means nothing.

Reactions: FecalFace

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
If you can't make your point, thes easy way is to put words is someone else's mouth, and argue that instead.

I would rather have "unelected bureaucrats" follow the Constitution and refuse to carry out any illegal order.

I would rather have taxes paid by those demanding the services. There is a huge body of government dedicated to protecting the rich. A welfare queen will get her $1000 A month benefit check. While we have armies dedicated to protecting oil companies drilling in foreign countries. Jeff Besos h as an entire justice department dedicated to making sure a packaging worker doesn't walk off with a t.v. if the rich demand those services, they should pay more taxes to pay for that.

You accuse me of wanting a Byzantine government. That is an empty platitude that means nothing.
Put words in other's mouth?

:LOL:

That's exactly what you said, and you just doubled down on it. You don't care about elections, you don't care about truth, you care about the government class running things without any oversight of the citizens. There are no illegal, constitutional violations happening here. Just because your media lap dogs are saying words doesn't mean that is what is actually happening.

As to that second paragraph? That's a textbook red herring. The government shouldn't be involved in any of the situations you're elucidating, but the kind of government you're supporting by definition does those things. AND those people already pay more taxes.

The funniest thing is that you have called yourself a Republican or an Independent in the past. Just admit you're a full-blown big government New Dealer. Which is a frankly insane position to hold as an independent business owner. When you support positions that tax the rich more, you are supporting taxing yourself more, and carrying the burden on your own back since the super rich will always be able to afford ways to escape it.

No matter how it feels every day, when these laws are written you are not the poor, you are not the worker, you are not "we." You are that rich business owner who needs to pay more taxes because you demand those services from the government.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Put words in other's mouth?

:LOL:

That's exactly what you said, and you just doubled down on it. You don't care about elections, you don't care about truth, you care about the government class running things without any oversight of the citizens. There are no illegal, constitutional violations happening here. Just because your media lap dogs are saying words doesn't mean that is what is actually happening.

As to that second paragraph? That's a textbook red herring. The government shouldn't be involved in any of the situations you're elucidating, but the kind of government you're supporting by definition does those things. AND those people already pay more taxes.

The funniest thing is that you have called yourself a Republican or an Independent in the past. Just admit you're a full-blown big government New Dealer. Which is a frankly insane position to hold as an independent business owner. When you support positions that tax the rich more, you are supporting taxing yourself more, and carrying the burden on your own back since the super rich will always be able to afford ways to escape it.

No matter how it feels every day, when these laws are written you are not the poor, you are not the worker, you are not "we." You are that rich business owner who needs to pay more taxes because you demand those services from the government.
You forgot that old school Republicans were the party of the Rule of Law, and personal responsibility.