***The Official Dog Thread***

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Our dog is 5 years old, about 20 lbs and every morning she finds me watching news on TV so she jumps up on my chest and licks my face begging to go for a walk. Our nextdoor neighbor leaves their dog with us for a few days at a time, when they are out of town, because our dogs get along. She is even more fun to walk. Our previous dog lived almost 15 years and I walked him 1/2 mile almost every day. He co-existed with our 2 cats all his life, the cats lived 20 and 22 years. I like walking dogs because I can space out while they investigate the neighborhood. It's like a meditation to see the world thru a dog's eyes. Very enjoyable.

I swear I was recently walking our neighbor's dog Roxy and I let her choose which street. Walking along I saw a dollar next to the sidewalk. My lucky day! I picked it up and it was a $100 bill!! I haven't tried to spend it yet because I think it may be counterfeit. It's not a new Franklin. I took it to my bank to have them check it, but the line was too long.
I finally took the $100 bill I found walking the dog to my bank. It was counterfeit. They had to fill out a form to Dept of Homeland Security and they took my name phone number and address.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Just took our lil Pickle to the oncologist for his big ultrasound after he finished his 8th round of chemo and got really encouraging news. All of his abdominal masses are gone, his blood chemistry is excellent and he’s 99% of the way to full remission! He has a couple lymph nodes that are still slightly enlarged but not worrisome. Oncologist said they may never go back to normal. Now we move on to maintanence mode in his treatment schedule. 8 more rounds of chemo over the next 4 months.
300C2FB9-B64D-4A29-8842-72BEA5546D9B.jpeg

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
Not sure what kind of vet thinks it’s a good idea to put birds in the waiting room at eye level of the dogs but here’s my boy steady on point the duration of our waiting to see the doc. View attachment 153237
Ours would point and then knock the cage down and try to "retrieve" them when your back is turned.

Our weim pup, on the other hand, saw some parakeets for the first time and propped her ears up, then tucked tail and ran away.

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
anyone have a cane corso?
My brother does. Loyal to his family and kids. Friendly to our Dane and other dogs. Has energy and needs to burn it off. Not like a working dog breed type of energy, but will need a release.

Reactions: Havoc