***The Official Dog Thread***

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
There are 2 kinds of people, those who like to walk dogs and those who don't. I am a natural dog walker because I can see the world thru the eyes of the dog I am walking. We have a dog who loves to go for a walk every day, but our dog's favorite person is my wife. She follows her around all day, but my wife never wants to walk her dog. Our dog is very shy and only walks around within 100 yards of her home. But our next-door neighbor leaves their dog with us when they are out of town for up to 2 weeks. Roxy loves to go for LONG walks, at least one hour. That is perfect for me. They NEVER walk their dog, who is now 12 years old. So she acts like a kid in Disneyland when I take her for a walk. She loves it, and I enjoy that.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When you take man's best friend on a road trip and he hates riding in the car. This is what he did when it was time to climb in the back of the SUV for the ride home. Goes limp on the ground and shows you his teeth and tries to bite you if you try to move him. Good thing I had his kryptonite............Milk Bones.

View attachment 176709
My friend has a big poodle and he wouldn't get in the car.

I just picked him up and threw him in the back of the car.

She got mad at me but I just didn't say anything.