Does Trump's Putting Pressure on States to Not Certify Votes Constitute Attempted Election Fraud?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
I don't think Biden won the popular vote at all.
ewe dint nead to say "at all " !! )

I don't think Biden won the popular vote at all.

thats a tell !! )
:)

are they the ones that told the

loosing a war time president

to mention "BLEACH" ?? ) :)

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
That Democrat election bosses committed large-scale fraud has been proven in the aggregate ....Stacks of pristine ballots counted, election observers denied access, late ballots predated, a wide-coverage computer voting system which allows officials to conduct vote transfers.

You're demanding that Trump lawyers prove each individual vote fraud. That's physically impossible before the certification deadlines, and that's why you're demanding it. Your criterion might be a valid criterion in a local court of law, but not in the legislative bodies which the Constitution assigns the authority to count votes or in federal courts with jurisdiction to decide whether or not the entire voting process was conducted fairly.

Your criterion is bullshit.
lies, lies, and more lies

I'm so sorry that Biden hurt you, squidley

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
You're making claims and asssumptions. I'm not.

As I said, Trump's team has already publicly proven massive fraud in the aggregate. For whether or not Trump can win in court we'll have to see how much demand courts place on Trump to prove the pathway of every stolen vote. In the aggregate it's plain that this election was stolen, that states have failed to provide an overall fair election.

"proven massive fraud in the aggregate" = we don't know who, we don't know how, we don't know where. we don't know how much but we have proof there was massive fraud coz we lost. :roflmao:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
"proven massive fraud in the aggregate" = we don't know who, we don't know how, we don't know where. we don't know how much but we have proof there was massive fraud coz we lost. :roflmao:
At least his wall stopped all the illegal immigrants from voting this time around.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
You mean like Democrats did in 2016?

From the article you posted:

What may be more surprising, given the level of protests against Donald Trump and the pressure exerted on Republican electors, is that a greater number were untrue to Hillary Clinton than to Mr. Trump.

Also not like the sitting president was personally calling the electors.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Pennsylvania certifies. It's fucking over. GTFO. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200. Go directly to jail.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
So we’ll never know if Amy coney Barrett would’ve recused herself in a scotus picks the winner case
I kinda would’ve liked to see her recuse
Or maybe decide against him
Would’ve been great drama

Reactions: enframed

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Today's "The Daily" aggregates all of the ways, as of yesterday, that White House Republicans tried to disenfranchise American voters, and America won.

With the usual caveat that you have to be able to listen to Barbaro.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirfun