Does Trump's Putting Pressure on States to Not Certify Votes Constitute Attempted Election Fraud?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Name the cases that are currently being litigated.

That's easy, one case, the Penn case I already posted about. These cases take time for assembling facts. The lawyers assembling facts aren't your lapdogs, ready to jump at your insistence.

You don't matter as much as you demand. In fact, you don't matter at all.

Such multi-faceted cases would normally take years in court. The Constitution's timelines don't allow such a timeline for elections.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
That's easy, one case, the Penn case I already posted about. These cases take time for assembling facts. The lawyers assembling facts aren't your lapdogs, ready to jump at your insistence.

Such multi-faceted cases would normally take years in court. The Constitution's timelines don't allow such a timeline for elections.
Trumby’s people aren’t making the moves necessary to get this into scotus.

It’s over

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
It’s over

You're making claims and asssumptions. I'm not.

As I said, Trump's team has already publicly proven massive fraud in the aggregate. For whether or not Trump can win in court we'll have to see how much demand courts place on Trump to prove the pathway of every stolen vote. In the aggregate it's plain that this election was stolen, that states have failed to provide an overall fair election.

Just like the fake impeachment this is an attempted coup.

Reactions: Havoc

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

As I said, Trump's team has already publicly proven massive fraud in the aggregate. For whether or not Trump can win in court we'll have to see how much demand courts place on Trump to prove the pathway of every stolen vote. In the aggregate it's plain that this election was stolen, that states have failed to provide an overall fair election.

so Which case will make it to scotus and change the outcome?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

The one that was dismissed with prejudice? Tell me the next steps, as you understand them, including the type of relief Trump will push for.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

says he’s not making claims, then proceeds to make demonstrably false claims.

It’s quite simple......Biden got more votes than Trumby.

Trumby lost the election.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
There was no wide spread election fraud . None at all. Its all bullshit just like every other word that comes out of this administrations mouth.

Trump won because a lot of people on the left hated Hillary and didn't vote for her.
Trump pissed enough people off that they all came out and voted this time and he lost.

Country is divided as ever but this wasn't fraud. There has been zero evidence and every case has been thrown out.

This. Trump lost this time by over 6 million votes. I am sure there was some fraud with mail in ballots. The concept is easy to pull off. But 6 million votes. No way.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
This. Trump lost this time by over 6 million votes. I am sure there was some fraud with mail in ballots. The concept is easy to pull off. But 6 million votes. No way.

You idiots' feigned moral outrage keeps providing me with new opportunities to prove my case. There was MASSIVE fraud, and here's a big bulk of it.

So assume that this, multiplied by 27 states doesn't add up to 6 million. It's EXTREMELY far fetched, but we don't know. Now add it to all of the other witnessed, sworn examples of back room vote transfers and counting stacks of pristine late ballots. What you have is a crooked unfair election which should be certified by nobody.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Dominion Algorithm Used to Steal the Election

November 23, 2020
Another individual on the Internet has put together what he believes is evidence of the Dominion company transferring votes between precincts in Pennsylvania during the 2020 election in an effort to ultimately steal the election for Biden while concealing their diabolical scheme.

A calculation built into the computer software was executed to produce numbers that, if unexamined, appear to secure a victory for Biden. The numbers do not lie. Votes were manufactured for Joe Biden. The citizens of Pennsylvania voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump. Joe Biden’s folks tried to steal it.

A fellow by the name of Edward Solomon has done yeoman’s work in digging into the Pennsylvania voting data and showing conclusively, in my view, how the Democrats, with the help of Dominion, rigged the vote. What was done in Pennsylvania, specifically Philadelphia, reveals how the Dominion software magically created votes for Joe Biden to swamp the actual number of votes Donald Trump was ringing up.
But let me give you the Reader’s Digest version. When the early vote numbers rolled in, it was clear that Donald Trump was on his way to a major win. The task for Dominion was to manufacture votes for Biden without making it obvious. They tried, but failed.

Mr. Solomon takes the raw vote data that was being streamed by the NY Times and downloaded it into a spreadsheet. That data allows him to look at vote totals by precinct and how they changed over time. He found that a variety of ratios were used in different sets of precincts. For example, his Exhibit 1 shows a group of precincts where the votes were being recorded at the following ratio–1 vote for Trump and 48 for Biden.

The diabolical system employed by Dominion started with needing to generate a total vote total for Joe Biden. Rather than employ a single computer calculation, Dominion used a number of algorithms. Mr. Solomon identifies at least 9 different calculations used to create these votes.

Exhibit 1 Ratio of 1 to 48

Exhibit 2 Ratio of 1 to 18

Exhibit 3 Ratio of 4 to 65

Exhibit 4 Ratio of 3 to 48

Exhibit 5 Ratio 4 to 63

Exhibit 6 Ratio of 5 to 31

Exhibit 7 Ratio of 1 to 5

Exhibit 8 Ratio of 1 to 4

Exhibit 9 Ration of 1 to 6

The data examined by Mr. Solomon is only one part of the proof of the voter fraud. Data from other parts of Pennsylvania will need to be examined to determine if there is a similar pattern or if the data from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are outliers.

The Gateway Pundit has also posted several reports on the election fraud in Pennsylvania.

And it is odd that Dominion refused to testify under oath in front of a Pennsylvania House committee.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: Havoc

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
That Democrat election bosses committed large-scale fraud has been proven in the aggregate ....Stacks of pristine ballots counted, election observers denied access, late ballots predated, a wide-coverage computer voting system which allows officials to conduct vote transfers.

You're demanding that Trump lawyers prove each individual vote fraud. That's physically impossible before the certification deadlines, and that's why you're demanding it. Your criterion might be a valid criterion in a local court of law, but not in the legislative bodies which the Constitution assigns the authority to count votes or in federal courts with jurisdiction to decide whether or not the entire voting process was conducted fairly.

Your criterion is bullshit.
I’m demanding they prove that widespread voter fraud occurred. That would be a good start. Once they do that we can discuss how to address it mkay?

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
Mich just certified its 16 electoral votes for Biden.

This has been clear for a long time, but it's now doubly clear: game over, Trump. Go away!

Reactions: sussle

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
You idiots' feigned moral outrage keeps providing me with new opportunities to prove my case. There was MASSIVE fraud, and here's a big bulk of it.

So assume that this, multiplied by 27 states doesn't add up to 6 million. It's EXTREMELY far fetched, but we don't know. Now add it to all of the other witnessed, sworn examples of back room vote transfers and counting stacks of pristine late ballots. What you have is a crooked unfair election which should be certified by nobody.

November 23, 2020
Another individual on the Internet has put together what he believes is evidence of the Dominion company transferring votes between precincts in Pennsylvania during the 2020 election in an effort to ultimately steal the election for Biden while concealing their diabolical scheme.

A calculation built into the computer software was executed to produce numbers that, if unexamined, appear to secure a victory for Biden. The numbers do not lie. Votes were manufactured for Joe Biden. The citizens of Pennsylvania voted overwhelmingly for Donald Trump. Joe Biden’s folks tried to steal it.

A fellow by the name of Edward Solomon has done yeoman’s work in digging into the Pennsylvania voting data and showing conclusively, in my view, how the Democrats, with the help of Dominion, rigged the vote. What was done in Pennsylvania, specifically Philadelphia, reveals how the Dominion software magically created votes for Joe Biden to swamp the actual number of votes Donald Trump was ringing up.
But let me give you the Reader’s Digest version. When the early vote numbers rolled in, it was clear that Donald Trump was on his way to a major win. The task for Dominion was to manufacture votes for Biden without making it obvious. They tried, but failed.

Mr. Solomon takes the raw vote data that was being streamed by the NY Times and downloaded it into a spreadsheet. That data allows him to look at vote totals by precinct and how they changed over time. He found that a variety of ratios were used in different sets of precincts. For example, his Exhibit 1 shows a group of precincts where the votes were being recorded at the following ratio–1 vote for Trump and 48 for Biden.

The diabolical system employed by Dominion started with needing to generate a total vote total for Joe Biden. Rather than employ a single computer calculation, Dominion used a number of algorithms. Mr. Solomon identifies at least 9 different calculations used to create these votes.

Exhibit 5 Ratio 4 to 63

The data examined by Mr. Solomon is only one part of the proof of the voter fraud. Data from other parts of Pennsylvania will need to be examined to determine if there is a similar pattern or if the data from Philadelphia and Pittsburgh are outliers.

The Gateway Pundit has also posted several reports on the election fraud in Pennsylvania.

And it is odd that Dominion refused to testify under oath in front of a Pennsylvania House committee.
So compelling it hasn't convinced a single judge. In fact, has this stuff even been presented to a judge?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

actually, the impeachment was real. And it resulted in no coup. Derp.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
The one that was dismissed with prejudice? Tell me the next steps, as you understand them, including the type of relief Trump will push for.

There has been no TRUMP case dismissed with prejudice, liar. In the only case, the Pennsylvania case, the federal appeals court has agreed to expedite the appeal. How is that possible after a dismissal with prejudice, dumbass?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
There has been no TRUMP case dismissed with prejudice, liar. In the only case, the Pennsylvania case, the federal appeals court has agreed to expedite the appeal. How is that possible after a dismissal with prejudice, dumbass?
Well first, you're wrong - see the case decided by Judge Brann. Second, do you even know what "with prejudice" means? Third, under what circumstance could Trump appeal a case that is still pending before the trial court (in other words, how can you appeal a case if it hasn't been dismissed with prejudice)?

Your lack of legal understanding is showing.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The only thing stupider than Trumps nonsense legal challenges are the morons who are still buying the con.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

November 23, 2020

Exhibit 5 Ratio 4 to 63

Are you investigating GOP fraud?

Why don't you answer that question?

What is your handle on Parlor?

We can go over there and discuss.

I just had a thought: That place will be packed with dudes on gay lock down.

Count me in! :dancing: