Does President Obama Love America?

mhurdle858

Michael Peterson status
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego
GromsDad said:
That's nice, but does he love America? Do you think he likes and believes The Constitution and The Declaration of Independence or does he view them as a hindrance to his ambitions?
I know its a long shot, because you've never answer a direct question before... I would love to hear your own thoughts, not a copy and paste from some article. I am challenging you to come up with an original thought.

What do you think? In what ways has he shown a disdain for America?, or the Constitution?, or the Declaration of Independence?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
DerDer said:
GromsDad said:
That's nice, but does he love America? Do you think he likes and believes The Constitution and The Declaration of Independence or does he view them as a hindrance to his ambitions?
I know its a long shot, because you've never answer a direct question before... I would love to hear your own thoughts, not a copy and paste from some article. I am challenging you to come up with an original thought.

What do you think? In what ways has he shown a disdain for America?, or the Constitution?, or the Declaration of Independence?
This thread started with a simple question. Come back when you've answered. Does he love America? Do you think he likes and believes The Constitution and The Declaration of Independence or does he view them as a hindrance to his ambitions?

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
GromsDad said:
Rudy Giuliani, speaking at a dinner on Wednesday, first ignited the controversy by saying, "I do not believe, and I know this is a horrible thing to say, but I do not believe that the president loves America. He doesn’t love you. And he doesn’t love me. He wasn’t brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up through love of this country.”

:applause2: Stating the obvious is hardly controversial. :applause2:
You're an idiot who has willfully entered into a non-custodial relationship with your own faculties. As long as you keep your head buried in the FoxHole you'll never be able, or required, to entertain a complex thought. Your particular brand of complete ignorance must seem like bliss to you, much like shyt to a pig. Fortunately most people can see beyond such complete and utter stupidity.

Enjoy!

mhurdle858

Michael Peterson status
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego
GromsDad said:
DerDer said:
GromsDad said:

This thread started with a simple question. Come back when you've answered. Does he love America? Do you think he likes and believes The Constitution and The Declaration of Independence or does he view them as a hindrance to his ambitions?
Yes, I do believe he loves America. I don't believe that anyone in their right mind would take on the burden of being the President of the U.S. if they didn't have a deep love for their country.

I don't agree with everything Pres. Obama has done, but I can't think of any actions shows any disdain for our country. I even agreed less with GWB, but I still believed he loved the U.S. as well.

Your turn...

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
GromsDad said:
DerDer said:
GromsDad said:

GROM'S DAD-DO YOU LOVE AMERICA AS MUCH AS I DO -ESPECIALLY AMERICA'S CHOICE OF PRESIDENT ?? )))))))

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
DerDer said:
Yes, I do believe he loves America. I don't believe that anyone in their right mind would take on the burden of being the President of the U.S. if they didn't have a deep love for their country.

I don't agree with everything Pres. Obama has done, but I can't think of any actions shows any disdain for our country. I even agreed less with GWB, but I still believed he loved the U.S. as well.

Your turn...
I think he took on the job specifically because of his disdain for the country. That's where his talk of fundamentally changing the country comes in.

I don't think anything he's done shows that he loves the principals of limited government and freedom that this country was founded upon. He has flagrantly trashed the Constitution over and over.

PS: I don't think Michelle was kidding when she emphatically said "For the first time in my life I'm proud of my country."

mhurdle858

Michael Peterson status
Mar 23, 2006
San Diego
GromsDad said:
I think he took on the job specifically because of his disdain for the country. That's where his talk of fundamentally changing the country comes in.

I don't think anything he's done shows that he loves the principals of limited government and freedom that this country was founded upon. He has flagrantly trashed the Constitution over and over.

PS: I don't think Michelle was kidding when she emphatically said "For the first time in my life I'm proud of my country."
You really believe Obama became a community activist, got into politics, ran for congress and then ran for president because he hates this country? :socrazy:

When has he "trashed the Constitution over and over"?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GDaddy said:
Obama does not believe in the idea of American Exceptionalism.
Which is a very fine attribute. This debate is the dumbest debate imaginable. It's really incredible, although not entirely surprising how far Giuliani's star has fallen since 9/11. What an irrelevant clown that guy is.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Hey, I for sure know what Obama does love......

himself. :nana: :tomato:

I really like how Obama has done so much more for America since Bush. He's actually doubled what Bush had doubled, in less than half the time!! If you like national debt, that is. Now that's impressive.

What? did he call Bush unpatriotic? Why wasn't he given death threats and shot down hard in the media. Oh wait, never mind. :rolleyes:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
GromsDad said:
DerDer said:

Your turn...

Seriously? Obama haters will say anything

Gnudz

Phil Edwards status
Apr 5, 2011
Jonestown
www.stormsurfing.com
Fredtool said:
Obama is the embodyment American Exceptionalism! He was not brought up in Wealth and Privilege. Like all the Bush family. He was raised by a single Parent with the help from His grandParents. He got an Education had the smarts to get into Harvard Law School. He worked hard for everything he got. Like everybody in America that has made a success of their life he had help along the way. Many other liberal thinkers and Bussiness leaders also pulled themselves up by their bootstraps. While making something of themselves they did not forget the lessons that they did not do this on their own. They had help and now they like to pay it forward. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, The late Steve Jobs., Oprah Winfrey are just a few of the most visable of the Liberals that do a lot to make this a better world.
Trying to logically explain these things to people stuck in the FOX echo chamber is throwing pearls before swine. They simply can't understand it.

Here's a really good and measured argument from Michael Smerconish, a well respected conservative-Republican (that would totally lose ratings and be fired if he were on FOXnews):

Real Patriots Voice Opinion On Substance (click)

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Gnudz said:
Fredtool said:
Obama is the embodyment American Exceptionalism! He was not brought up in Wealth and Privilege. Like all the Bush family. He was raised by a single Parent with the help from His grandParents. He got an Education had the smarts to get into Harvard Law School. He worked hard for everything he got. Like everybody in America that has made a success of their life he had help along the way. Many other liberal thinkers and Bussiness leaders also pulled themselves up by their bootstraps. While making something of themselves they did not forget the lessons that they did not do this on their own. They had help and now they like to pay it forward. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, The late Steve Jobs., Oprah Winfrey are just a few of the most visable of the Liberals that do a lot to make this a better world.
Trying to logically explain these things to people stuck in the FOX echo chamber is throwing pearls before swine. They simply can't understand it.

Here's a really good and measured argument from Michael Smerconish, a well respected conservative-Republican (that would totally lose ratings and be fired if he were on FOXnews):

Real Patriots Voice Opinion On Substance (click)
RESPECT !! )

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Smerkonish is a well respected conservative republican? Where did you come up with that? Funny how you blast people you disagree with for watching fox when you don't have any idea what their viewing habits are. Then in the very next sentence you want us to watch a clip from one of the worst hacks on CNN.

You don't have to watch Fox or even CNN. All you have to do is listen to almost any Obama speech. The tone and theme is always the same......"America Sucks and I, King Obama, am here to magically fix it." Then he'll blame some straw man for why he's struggling like he's never done before to get it fixed.