Does President Obama Love America?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
if anyone expressed opposition to the Iraq invasion better than BHO would they have been elected instead ??)

The Dixie Chicks and BHO both had career changing consequences due to their opposition to the Iraq invasion !!))

Surfdog or Gromsdad-Do you know of anybody that expressed opposition to the Iraq invasion better than BHO ??)

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99591469

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I must warn you, sir fun.

Surfdog and G'sDad are erbber's keenest conservative minds.

Match wits with them at your own risk.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
if I had any wits they would definitely be at risk !! ) :roflmao:
after being schooled by Surfdog, GDaddy, DiscoTex CharmSoph and many others I look forward to gleaning a little insight from Gromsdad !!) (Gromsdad posted an excellent Kelly Slater/paddling technique video in the Surf Doc forum !!)

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
sirfun said:
sirfun said:
GromsDad said:
DerDer said:
GromsDad said:
That's nice, but does he love America? Do you think he likes and believes The Constitution and The Declaration of Independence or does he view them as a hindrance to his ambitions?
I know its a long shot, because you've never answer a direct question before... I would love to hear your own thoughts, not a copy and paste from some article. I am challenging you to come up with an original thought.

What do you think? In what ways has he shown a disdain for America?, or the Constitution?, or the Declaration of Independence?
This thread started with a simple question. Come back when you've answered. Does he love America? Do you think he likes and believes The Constitution and The Declaration of Independence or does he view them as a hindrance to his ambitions?
GROM'S DAD-DO YOU LOVE AMERICA AS MUCH AS I DO -ESPECIALLY AMERICA'S CHOICE OF PRESIDENT ?? )))))))

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
GROMSDAD ??)
GROMSDAD ?? )))

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
sirfun said:
after being schooled by Surfdog, GDaddy, DiscoTex CharmSoph and many others I look forward to gleaning a little insight from Gromsdad !!) (Gromsdad posted an excellent Kelly Slater/paddling technique video in the Surf Doc forum !!)
Yes, the flaming libs of the erBB are the finest collection of advanced intellect found on any site in our modern age. Their support of all things elitist progressive/liberal is unchallengable, and should be promoted as such. Carry on with your words of wisdom and wit. We can't wait to hear more. :cheers: :pokestick: :barf:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
sirfun said:
if anyone expressed opposition to the Iraq invasion better than BHO would they have been elected instead ??)

The Dixie Chicks and BHO both had career changing consequences due to their opposition to the Iraq invasion !!))

Surfdog or Gromsdad-Do you know of anybody that expressed opposition to the Iraq invasion better than BHO ??)

OK, watched all that, knowing that he was hedging a lot of bets with his comments. "if this", "if that" is the safe way to comment on a lot of hot button issues. He seems to have used that same strategy in his own presidency. "If they cross this red line....." "if they use forces and slaughter their own people....."

Lot of supposed firm and tough stances. But when challenged and outright overrun, where do those "tough" lines in the sand end up? Blowing in the wind.

It's easy to make tough talk and "committed" stances. Backing them up is whole different ball game in the real world. This is why we are now looked upon as weak in the international community. Russia, ISIS and others don't even fear us anymore. But, I guess that's a good thing, right? We can't be the ONLY tough guy on the block. That's not fair. :bawling:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Surfdog said:
sirfun said:

OK, watched all that, knowing that he was hedging a lot of bets with his comments. "if this", "if that" is the safe way to comment on a lot of hot button issues. He seems to have used that same strategy in his own presidency. "If they cross this red line....." "if they use forces and slaughter their own people....."

Lot of supposed firm and tough stances. But when challenged and outright overrun, where do those "tough" lines in the sand end up? Blowing in the wind.

It's easy to make tough talk and "committed" stances. Backing them up is whole different ball game in the real world. This is why we are now looked upon as weak in the international community. Russia, ISIS and others don't even fear us anymore. But, I guess that's a good thing, right? We can't be the ONLY tough guy on the block. That's not fair. :bawling:
I really do appreciate your posts but I would still like an answer to the questions in the top box !!)

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Surfdog said:
sirfun said:
Yes, the flaming libs of the erBB are the finest collection of advanced intellect found on any site in our modern age. Their support of all things elitist progressive/liberal is unchallengable, and should be promoted as such. Carry on with your words of wisdom and wit. We can't wait to hear more. :cheers: :pokestick: :barf:
I wuzn't kiddin'-I read y'all s posts more intently than others I more tend to agree with !! ) :cheers:
BEACAUSE we dont vote for the same candidates !!)
I'm hear to learn !!)))

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
sirfun said:
Surfdog said:
sirfun said:

I really do appreciate your posts but I would still like an answer to the questions in the top box !!)
Don't think so. Russ Fiengold made a pretty good rebuke, but was a lone voice. A majority of dems at the time were all for going into Iraq. They were going on intel that Clinton also was going on. Who, in the dem camp, was going to argue with what the Clinton's (both) were saying?

We were eventually going to have to deal with Saddam. No fly zones were only going to work for so long. He WAS a legitimate sponsor of terrorism. I have to constantly point out that we did discover a large suicide bomber vest factory in Baghdad sponsored by Saddam's regime.

He was an evil person with just as much ill intent, and more active than a then neutered Gaddafi ever was. We just should've finished our venture in Afghanistan before we jumped into Iraq. It was poor timing, but I think Bush thought it was good a time as any to take out a major thorn in the ass of the middle east. It took longer and cost more. Bit off more than we could chew. The country WAS finally on it's way to at least some semblance of stability when Bush's term ended. But Obama took that slim sense of stability for granted, and let it fall back into even worse conditions. We needed to keep at least a small regiment there indefinitely, like we've done in Japan, Germany and South Korea. Now we have an even bigger hornets nest to deal with.

It's great to look at all this coulda-woulda-shoulda stuff 12 years after, but we have to deal with what's happening now. The past 5+ presidents have made choices on international calamities. Some worked out better than others. But, we still are dealing with factions that threaten world peace and security. Do we put it on the ignore, and hope it doesn't spread to our little corner of the world? Or do we get pro-active, face reality, and deal with it before 10's if not 100's of 1000's are brutally and needlessly slaughtered?

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
GromsDad said:
Start by learning the difference between hear and here. :D
ok !!)
thanx !!)
our you still werking up you're answer to the big box question five (5) posts above you're last post ?? )

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

Surfdog-thanx for that !! ) :cheers:

aint it kinda funny how the Dixie Chicks got crucified for their opposition to the Iraq invasion and the "community organizer" ended up winning The Nobel Peace Prize and being The POTUS for his ?? )))))