Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Are you playing dumb today? January 6th was the culmination of many things that happened over the prior five or six years. Dig deep and see if you can figure it out.
so Chump and his minions committed treason because "BUHHHHHH DEMOCRATS MADE ME DO IT!!"?

Grow the fvck up and grow a set of gonads and just admit your team committed treason. I'm guessing you're too cowardly to do so.

Maybe you should post a timeline of all the events leading up to 1/6 showing how it was the democrats' fault.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
so Chump and his minions committed treason because "BUHHHHHH DEMOCRATS MADE ME DO IT!!"?

Grow the fvvk up and grow a set of gonads and just admit your team committed treason. I'm guessing you're too cowardly to do so.

Maybe you should post a timeline of all the events leading up to 1/6 showing how it was the democrats' fault.
we ABSOLUTELY have power over the weak willed dumdums !! )

I MAKE GromsDad post stupid sh!t everyday !! :) )

• Love
Reactions: Pico and hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Chump and his minions committed treason
Save the theatrics. Chump and his minions? How about a group of uncoordinated miscreants upset with the political climate that built up over the course of five or six years boiled over.

There is also the distinct possibility that the non-peaceful aspects were instigated by political operatives or even government agents for effect.

Who planted the bomb at DNC headquarters?
Who was Ray Eps working for?
How many Ray Eps types were involved?
Why were doors that can only be unlocked from the inside of the capital opened?

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Save the theatrics. Chump and his minions? How about a group of uncoordinated miscreants upset with the political climate that built up over the course of five or six years boiled over.

There is also the distinct possibility that the non-peaceful aspects were instigated by political operatives or even government agents for effect.

Full on flat earther.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

I rescind my post from earlier today. THIS is the single dumbest thing you've ever posted.

You're either this dumb or you're too cowardly to admit your team committed treason.

So, which one is it, you treasonous coward?

Reactions: Pico

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Are you playing dumb today? January 6th was the culmination of many things that happened over the prior five or six years. Dig deep and see if you can figure it out.
It doesnt give anyone the right to do what was done. However I completly disagree with you. J6 happened because T-Rump lost the election and incited a riot to try and subvert the electoral vote. Do your homework dumbfuck. Your spin is over the top. Your people had just been on power for 4 years. oMG youre a fucking nutter! And a Fucking Traitor!

Last edited:
Reactions: JTS and hal9000

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Save the theatrics. Chump and his minions? How about a group of uncoordinated miscreants upset with the political climate that built up over the course of five or six years boiled over. There is also the distinct possibility that the non-peaceful aspects were instigated by political operatives or even government agents for effect.Who planted the bomb at DNC headquarters?Who was Ray Eps working for?How many Ray Eps types were involved?Why were doors that can only be unlocked from the inside of the capital opened?
DEBUNKED FUCKTARD

many Republicans have surmised that Mr. Epps instructed Mr. Samsel to antagonize the officers. They have also pushed the notion that because Mr. Epps has not been arrested, he must have been working for the government.

But for more than a year, well before the name Ray Epps was widely known in right-wing circles, federal authorities have had information — from both him and Mr. Samsel — suggesting that he was not a government agent and did not encourage the younger man to engage with the police that day.

Just two days after the attack, when Mr. Epps saw himself on a list of suspects from Jan. 6, he called an F.B.I. tip line and told investigators that he had tried to calm Mr. Samsel down when they spoke, according to three people who have heard a recording of the call. Mr. Epps went on to say that he explained to Mr. Samsel that the police outside the building were merely doing their jobs, the people said.

“He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job,’” Mr. Samsel said.The theories surrounding Mr. Epps have been debunked before, most notably after he spoke last year to investigators working with the House select committee examining the Jan. 6 attack. During the interview, committee officials said, Mr. Epps said that he was not an F.B.I. informant and denied reports that he had urged protesters to go into the Capitol at the behest of federal law enforcement agencies.

Still, the rumors about him have persisted, becoming regular fodder for right-wing politicians and media figures.

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
J6 happened because T-Rump lost the election and incited a riot to try and subvert the electoral vote.
Wrong. January 6th happened because a large segment of the population felt that an injustice had been done with regards to the election. Between the riots leading up to the election, the unethical media, Rushhha hoax, un-just peach mints, last minute changes to election rules to favor democrats, mail in ballot harvesting, the problems with vote counting and on and on.

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Wrong. January 6th happened because a large segment of the population felt that an injustice had been done with regards to the election. Between the riots leading up to the election, the unethical media, Rushhha hoax, un-just peach mints, last minute changes to election rules to favor democrats, mail in ballot harvesting, the problems with vote counting and on and on.
Bullshirt. You wanna go back and write sh!t to excuse the nefarious actions of those who fucked up. Riots leading up to the election had nothing to do with the election. The only unethical media is FOX, Newsax and OAN and they have had lawsuits thrown at them because of it. I cant help you with Russia. Im sorry it happened to you. It did happen. Just ask Mike Flynn. The impeachments were just and the third is still waiting in the wings. Any changes in election rules were legitimate and made by election officials fairly and did not favor democrats. Mail in ballot harvesting is just you making sh!t up. There were zero problems with vote counting Retard.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If Trump had not egged them on in that speech they would've hung around the Ellipse and screamed and shouted and gone home.

Reactions: Kento and hal9000