Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Nobody believes the January 6th committee.
:)

you haven't changed your mind about

giving all the 1/6/21 guilty the death penalty

have you ??

:shrug:

But realistically there is no longer any doubt that Trump tried to overturn the results of a lawful election, and when all else had failed, encouraged and tried to abet a violent attack on Congress.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

:)

you haven't changed your mind about

giving all the 1/6/21 guilty the death penalty

have you ??

:shrug:

But realistically there is no longer any doubt that Trump tried to overturn the results of a lawful election, and when all else had failed, encouraged and tried to abet a violent attack on Congress.

it's amazing how far grossflab et al will go just to not admit they were wrong about Chump.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
its amazing how far @hal9000 et al will go just to not admit they have an unhealthy obsession with Trumby.
I can admit my obsession is not healthy. It started on a daily basis of outrageous behavior not fit for an adult by Trump himself. Now we know he likes to throw tantrums and plates with food on them. Did that really surprise anybody? I am better without the daily insanity of the Trump administration. Ill take boring ol Joe any day. Did you know he was in Europe? Now that the committee is going its bringing to light things about Trumps fascinating corruption and a sociopathic personality. Let alone a Mobster Thug mentality, Im interested again

Can you admit its time to cut ties with him or at least say you never liked him (lol). Can you admit he is a criminal? Can you admit he never cared for the Constitution or Democracy. Hell you know more about the Constitution than he does or cares

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I wish Al Gore had not conceded. Can you imagine? Every thing we're dealing with today would have been unimaginable

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
GromsDad are you pussing out on calling for the death penalty ?? :) )

For those who don’t know who I am, I am a former Trump supporter and a former Republican. I left the Republican Party because of the embrace of Trump-style authoritarianism and felt he was a danger to our nation’s security. As we watch these House Select Committee hearings, the danger inherent in Trump returning to office is becoming clearer by the day, and I beg you all to publicly denounce him. Trump can never become President again.

I know I am going out on a limb here, but I used to support the man. I defended him and voted for him, I thought we would do good for the country. I really didn’t know much about his past except that he was a celebrity and spoke out on what many of us were concerned about. I don’t expect anyone in the GOP to change their minds about Democrats or the Democratic Party as a whole, but I believe as Americans, that it’s our patriotic duty to condemn fascist authoritarians like Trump who had no regard for the Constitution and our Democracy. For most of my adult life, I believed in the mythology of the Constitutional Conservative, which is an ideology that stood for the country over the party. I believed Republicans would always put the Constitution above anything else is the law of the land.

I understand that some of you are scared, some of you asked for President Trump for pardons and if you retaliated, he would intimidate you and send his cult after you. I get that. Since I have denounced Trump, I have been a target of the same cult, but I don’t care because I love my country. I served in the United States Army and took an oath to defend the Constitution of the United States from enemies foreign and domestic. Trump gave his mob orders to march down Capitol Hill and overthrow the elections, Trump was told by everyone in his inner circle that he lost the election and still carried out the big election lie.
Sponsored Links

The evidence is clear that Trump is clearly responsible for the January 6th insurrection. He knew they were armed, he knew what they were planning to do. It’s time for Republicans to finally stand for the Constitution and our Democracy by condemning Trump and making sure he can never be President again. As an American who used to love what the Republican Party stood for, for the sake of the country, I beg you all to do this.

Did we get him yet?
:roflmao: COUP !! ) :roflmao:

Reactions: hal9000

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I can admit my obsession is not healthy. It started on a daily basis of outrageous behavior not fit for an adult by Trump himself. Now we know he likes to throw tantrums and plates with food on them. Did that really surprise anybody? I am better without the daily insanity of the Trump administration. Ill take boring ol Joe any day.
I've got a news flash for you. Trump's gone. The only reason he's in your addled psyche at this stage of the game is because you're being manipulated with these hearings.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
its amazing how far @hal9000 et al will go just to not admit they have an unhealthy obsession with Trumby.
You reply to this thread an awful lot for someone who doesn't care about this issue that isn't going away.

I've got a news flash for you. Trump's gone. The only reason he's in your addled psyche at this stage of the game is because you're being manipulated with these hearings.
he's gone but he's also gonna win in 2024? Do these two things really jive in your brain?

don't you care about law and order? Shouldn't people who tried to overturn a free and fair election be held accountable?

Reactions: Pico