Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Didn’t you say you voted for him because he’s a piece of sh!t or something like that

on the first day of the hearing, they showed a video of he riot at the capital. It’s about 5 or 10 minutes long
@Ifallalot did you watch that?
and if so, do you still call them tourists?
FYI, even though some of the video we’d all seen before, but there was plenty of new footage from bodycams
Yes

And that’s what I said in that post as well. It was clumsy with a double negative when I reread it

It was a protest/riot on 1/6, never denied that either nor called them tourists

You’re better than black & white mundus thinking

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Your show trial is tainted by partisanship and lying witnesses. You can't escape it. All this is doing is making Trumby stronger than he'd otherwise be but your side is too dumb to see it. Cult on dumdum.
Kinda like Obi Wan right? This aint Star Wars Pal. How can you not see what a scum bad and detriment Trump is to a America?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You're very thirsty today. What facts? Your side has zero credibility on any of this. I'll just continue to mock your Trump Hate Cult for as long as you guys persist.
Still buying the con huh, stupid. Trump is guilty as sin and our worst president ever.

Reactions: JTS

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Yes

And that’s what I said in that post as well. It was clumsy with a double negative when I reread it

It was a protest/riot on 1/6, never denied that either nor called them tourists

You’re better than black & white mundus thinking
Black and white thinking? Like every single person who wore a mask during a pandemic was mentally ill?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
You're very thirsty today. What facts? Your side has zero credibility on any of this. I'll just continue to mock your Trump Hate Cult for as long as you guys persist.
And because of your blind loyalty and duty to boycott the investigation you will just spout GOP talking points which are few and far between (From what I see in the right wing Mainstream media line up) and truly not know what we are referring to or what you are blabbering about. The usual.