Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
it's so idiotic on its face

why does he think that needs to be shown?

does he think that cops didn't call for backup?

does he think someone said EVERYONE at the capitol committed crimes?

what relevance does this one dude have on the wider conspiracy between state and federal officials to insert an alternate slate of electors and corrupt the DOJ?

I mean....what the actual fk goes through Surfdog's brain when he posts sh!t like this and then pats himself on the back for it after the fact?!

Reactions: mundus

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
please tell us why you think that clip is relevant and should be shown at the hearing

use your words
A ever so slight different perspective to the narrative being pushed.

How many 100's (nearing 1000) have been arrested just for being near there, and NOT part of the break in?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
FBI Raids Home of Retired Texas Couple Who Attended Jan. 6 Capitol Rally
Couple denies any wrongdoing
By Darlene McCormick Sanchez

June 25, 2022 Updated: June 25, 2022

A retired Texas couple said FBI agents busted through the gate of their rural home, threw flashbangs, handcuffed them, and trained lasers on them before searching their home for evidence connected to the Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol.
Lora DeWolfe and Darrel Kennemer, who live on seven acres near San Marcos, Texas, told The Epoch Times they attended the Jan. 6 rally at the Capitol but did nothing wrong. They believe the FBI mistakenly identified Kennemer as someone else.
The FBI didn’t arrest them, they said. Agents eventually produced a search warrant saying Kennemer was suspected of “assaulting, resisting or impeding” officers and “entering restricted building or grounds.”
Both said they went no further than the Capitol steps on Jan. 6 and did not harm anyone or damage anything. They said the allegation of assault was false, and the FBI kept showing Kennemer a blurry photo of a man who looked similar but wasn’t Kennemer.

“I vacillate between feeling mad and helpless,” DeWolfe said. “I was really sad. We just wanted an honest election.”
“They’re corrupt, and they’re trying to scare us,” Kennemer said, adding he feels the FBI targeted him for just being at the rally.

Raid Before Dawn
Their ordeal began when their gate alarm woke them up in the pre-dawn hours of June 22, DeWolfe said. At first, they thought a deer had tripped the alarm, but DeWolfe got up and saw a white car. Kennemer got his AR-15 rifle and went outside, not knowing what to expect, she said.
“I’m seeing one single white vehicle moving pretty fast, and I was thinking someone’s going to die,” Kennemer said.
FBI officers got out of the white vehicle and told Kennemer, who had his rifle up in the air, to drop his weapon. He kept his rifle and asked the FBI to show him a warrant. Kennemer said someone threw a flash-bang at him repeatedly because he wouldn’t drop his weapon at first.

DeWolfe said he put the gun down when she came out of the house. She noticed red laser sights trained on both of them.
“There was a drone flying around and an aircraft,” she said. “They never showed a warrant until the end.”
DeWolfe then tried calling a neighbor before the FBI told them to drop their phones, which ended up recording the first few minutes of the raid.
Agents entered the house and threw a flash-bang that frightened their dogs, causing one to run away, DeWolfe said.
Agents split them up and began questioning them. They showed Kennemer a blurry photo of a man at the Capitol with facial hair similar to his, according to Kennemer. They asked him about breaking a window, which he denied as well.

Hours later, the agents came out with a black coat, a dark Trump beanie, and a scarf. They also took the couple’s phones, which had photos from Jan. 6. Luckily, DeWolf said she had some of them printed.

Daughter’s Response
Later that day, DeWolf was able to call her daughter, Ricci Bratton, to tell her what happened. Bratton, who served in the U.S. Airforce, said her mom called her around 1 p.m
“You want to talk about surreal—my first instinct was you’re kidding. There’s no way,” Bratton told The Epoch Times.
Bratton said she thought her mother was in shock but was trying to remain calm.
“It wasn’t a knock at the door. That’s for sure,” Bratton said. “I can’t believe this is happening. You don’t believe it’s happening to your family."

The FBI did not immediately return a call seeking comment Friday.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-raids-home-of-retired-texas-couple-who-attended-jan-6-capitol-rally_4557650.html

Darrel Kennemer holds a flash-bang he said the FBI threw at him during a raid on his home near San Marcus, Texas, June 22, 2022. The FBI searched his home in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol breach. (Photo courtesy of Lora DeWolfe)

Lora DeWolfe said FBI agents threw a flash-bang into her house near her dogs on June 22, 2022, in San Marcus, Texas. (Photo courtesy of Lora DeWolfe)

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
FBI Raids Home of Retired Texas Couple Who Attended Jan. 6 Capitol Rally
Couple denies any wrongdoing
By Darlene McCormick Sanchez

June 25, 2022 Updated: June 25, 2022

A retired Texas couple said FBI agents busted through the gate of their rural home, threw flashbangs, handcuffed them, and trained lasers on them before searching their home for evidence connected to the Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol.
Lora DeWolfe and Darrel Kennemer, who live on seven acres near San Marcos, Texas, told The Epoch Times they attended the Jan. 6 rally at the Capitol but did nothing wrong. They believe the FBI mistakenly identified Kennemer as someone else.
The FBI didn’t arrest them, they said. Agents eventually produced a search warrant saying Kennemer was suspected of “assaulting, resisting or impeding” officers and “entering restricted building or grounds.”
Both said they went no further than the Capitol steps on Jan. 6 and did not harm anyone or damage anything. They said the allegation of assault was false, and the FBI kept showing Kennemer a blurry photo of a man who looked similar but wasn’t Kennemer.

“I vacillate between feeling mad and helpless,” DeWolfe said. “I was really sad. We just wanted an honest election.”
“They’re corrupt, and they’re trying to scare us,” Kennemer said, adding he feels the FBI targeted him for just being at the rally.

Raid Before Dawn
Their ordeal began when their gate alarm woke them up in the pre-dawn hours of June 22, DeWolfe said. At first, they thought a deer had tripped the alarm, but DeWolfe got up and saw a white car. Kennemer got his AR-15 rifle and went outside, not knowing what to expect, she said.
“I’m seeing one single white vehicle moving pretty fast, and I was thinking someone’s going to die,” Kennemer said.
FBI officers got out of the white vehicle and told Kennemer, who had his rifle up in the air, to drop his weapon. He kept his rifle and asked the FBI to show him a warrant. Kennemer said someone threw a flash-bang at him repeatedly because he wouldn’t drop his weapon at first.

DeWolfe said he put the gun down when she came out of the house. She noticed red laser sights trained on both of them.
“There was a drone flying around and an aircraft,” she said. “They never showed a warrant until the end.”
DeWolfe then tried calling a neighbor before the FBI told them to drop their phones, which ended up recording the first few minutes of the raid.
Agents entered the house and threw a flash-bang that frightened their dogs, causing one to run away, DeWolfe said.
Agents split them up and began questioning them. They showed Kennemer a blurry photo of a man at the Capitol with facial hair similar to his, according to Kennemer. They asked him about breaking a window, which he denied as well.

Hours later, the agents came out with a black coat, a dark Trump beanie, and a scarf. They also took the couple’s phones, which had photos from Jan. 6. Luckily, DeWolf said she had some of them printed.

Daughter’s Response
Later that day, DeWolf was able to call her daughter, Ricci Bratton, to tell her what happened. Bratton, who served in the U.S. Airforce, said her mom called her around 1 p.m
“You want to talk about surreal—my first instinct was you’re kidding. There’s no way,” Bratton told The Epoch Times.
Bratton said she thought her mother was in shock but was trying to remain calm.
“It wasn’t a knock at the door. That’s for sure,” Bratton said. “I can’t believe this is happening. You don’t believe it’s happening to your family."

The FBI did not immediately return a call seeking comment Friday.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-raids-home-of-retired-texas-couple-who-attended-jan-6-capitol-rally_4557650.html

Darrel Kennemer holds a flash-bang he said the FBI threw at him during a raid on his home near San Marcus, Texas, June 22, 2022. The FBI searched his home in connection with the Jan. 6 Capitol breach. (Photo courtesy of Lora DeWolfe)

Lora DeWolfe said FBI agents threw a flash-bang into her house near her dogs on June 22, 2022, in San Marcus, Texas. (Photo courtesy of Lora DeWolfe)
Insurrectionists are gonna pay!

• Haha
Reactions: hal9000 and kidfury

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
it's so idiotic on its face

why does he think that needs to be shown?

does he think that cops didn't call for backup?

does he think someone said EVERYONE at the capitol committed crimes?

what relevance does this one dude have on the wider conspiracy between state and federal officials to insert an alternate slate of electors and corrupt the DOJ?

I mean....what the actual fk goes through Surfdog's brain when he posts sh!t like this and then pats himself on the back for it after the fact?!
Part of their Mantra is to avoid hearing anything contrary to their beliefs so he is more than ignorant as to the events that took place

Last edited:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Hey, I watched the extensive video collection documentary showing the evolution of the day before it even started to the time they had the guys inside face down in cuffs. I've also caught pieces of this J6 game show the last couple weeks.

Having Schiff and his Hollywood connections produce this soap opera is so similar in look and feel to the RushaRusha and SCOTUS hearings it's almost comical in the drama performance they push. Everything is what if or biggest or worst EVAH!

Like a bunch of jr high girlz claiming the world is ending.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Hey, I watch the extensive video collection documentary showing the evolution of the day before it even started to the time they had the guys inside face down in cuffs. I've also caught pieces of this J6 game show the last couple weeks.

Having Schiff and his Hollywood connections produce this soap opera is so similar in look and feel to the RushaRusha and SCOTUS hearings it's almost comical in the drama performance they push. Everything is what if or biggest or worst EVAH!

Like a bunch of jr high girlz claiming the world is ending.
Which vid?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
i really worry that one of the people on this commission is going to be assassinated.

the proudbois/maga/3% crowd is reaching a flash point.
You do realize this is a political commission comprised of elected politicians from one party, correct?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Nah. That's only 5 minutes of well edited snips.

I watched a video collection of at least 40-50 minutes from many dozens of perspectives.

Most here on the left would never take the time to watch the whole thing.

When you watch these in real time, with many minutes going by. You start to wonder where the hell was the DC city cop back-up, or the National Guard assigned traffic control a few blocks away?

This videographer was wearing a gas mask while filming and probably looked like another protester filming like 100's there.

The last 5-6 minutes are kind of trippy. Once they got in, most just wandered around not believing they actually got in.

But this is the longer video I was talking about.....

The guy at 4:16 has yet to be arrested and is well known in Fed guv. Why not?

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Nah. That's only 5 minutes of well edited snips.

I watched a video collection of at least 40-50 minutes from many dozens of perspectives.

Most here on the left would never take the time to watch the whole thing.

When you watch these in real time, with many minutes going by. You start to wonder where the hell was the DC city cop back-up, or the National Guard assigned traffic control a few blocks away?

This videographer was wearing a gas mask while filming and probably looked like another protester filming like 100's there.

The last 5-6 minutes are kind of trippy. Once they got in, most just wandered around not believing they actually got in.

But this is the longer video I was talking about.....

The guy at 4:16 has yet to be arrested and is well known in Fed guv. Why not?
why do you keep focusing on the riot?

why are you ignoring the wider conspiracy to subvert the certification?

installing lol sidney lol powell as a special counsel

‘just say it was corrupt, and leave the rest up to me’

installing jeffrey clark over rosen so he would do just that?

'We’ve got lots of theories, we just don’t have the evidence'

clown boat goes honk honk

• Haha
Reactions: sussle and JTS

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"The guy at 4:16 has yet to be arrested and is well known in Fed guv. Why not?"
What should he be arrested for?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Thursday that former President Trump was “gleeful” as he watched as his supporters descend on the Capitol last Jan. 6. “He was in the dining room gleefully watching on his TV as he often did. ‘Look at all those people fighting for me.’ Hitting rewind. Watching it again. That’s what I know,” she told CNN’s New Day.