Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
you only ask for a pardon when you know you have committed a crime.

According to the aides who testified, the following members sought pardons:
  • Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.)
  • Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.)
  • Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.)
  • Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas)
  • Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.)
  • Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.)

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Reactions: tacos and JTS

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Have you ever considered your delusions that I somehow worship Trump? I really find that trait in people like you to be fascinating. You somehow think my hatred for democrats is equals worship for someone else. Do you really believe that? Are you really that shallow? I've got news for you, I'm not particularly attached to Trump and I likely wouldn't vote for him in the next Republican Primary. There is however, no way in hell I'd ever cast a vote for a democrat candidate for any office.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You are such a fucking pussy.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Have you ever considered your delusions that I somehow worship Trump? I really find that trait in people like you to be fascinating. You somehow think my hatred for democrats is equals worship for someone else. Do you really believe that? Are you really that shallow? I've got news for you, I'm not particularly attached to Trump and I likely wouldn't vote for him in the next Republican Primary. There is however, no way in hell I'd ever cast a vote for a democrat candidate for any office.

You've been carrying water for him since 2015.

Reactions: tacos

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
.....any excusee to top your own stupid thread as often as possible.
It:s killing you, huh? All your treasonous dirty laundry being aired....

As I recall, you posted hundreds of times - like gromsdad - claiming all different flavors of electoral fraud in the 2020 election. Yet I've never heard you reference this very specific attempt by Trump et al to insert phony electors into the process, in order to steal the election. why is that? How come you're not screaming about this definitive, transparent plot to steal the election by submitting phony electors? Here is electoral fraud spread out in front of you, with all the necessary evidence - all you're good for is *crickets*?

In the weeks after the 2020 election and leading up to January 6, 2021, Trump's allies sent fake slates of electors to the National Archives declaring that the then-President had won seven states that he actually lost. The bid failed, and then-Vice President Mike Pence certified Joe Biden's electoral win on January 6 after rioters had been cleared from the US Capitol.

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
and now the 'sh!t on soles of the shoes' that the Orange Fraudster installed on the SC have decided women should no longer be afforded abortion rights. Next up, gay rights, maybe take the votes back away from dem colored folk. The SC now is the tip of the spear for the Christian Taliban, enabling the minority in this country to rule the majority. Biden, pack the fucking court.

And Texas? Just had a school district proclaim girls cannot wear skirts over 5th grade, must wear uniforms in either blue, black or tan. Public schools with uniform rules for kids old enough to drive.

The Christian Fucking Taliban. Anti- free voting, anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-equal rights, pro-gun, pro-racism. Difference between them and the Afghan Taliban? Not a fucking thing...

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
and now the 'sh!t on soles of the shoes' that the Orange Fraudster installed on the SC have decided women should no longer be afforded abortion rights. Next up, gay rights, maybe take the votes back away from dem colored folk. The SC now is the tip of the spear for the Christian Taliban, enabling the minority in this country to rule the majority. Biden, pack the fucking court.

And Texas? Just had a school district proclaim girls cannot wear skirts over 5th grade, must wear uniforms in either blue, black or tan. Public schools with uniform rules for kids old enough to drive.

The Christian Fucking Taliban. Anti- free voting, anti-gay, anti-abortion, anti-equal rights, pro-gun, pro-racism. Difference between them and the Afghan Taliban? Not a fucking thing...
Religiously, one is less devout !! :) )

1656084614158.png

Reactions: hal9000

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
It:s killing you, huh? All your treasonous dirty laundry being aired....

As I recall, you posted hundreds of times - like gromsdad - claiming all different flavors of electoral fraud in the 2020 election. Yet I've never heard you reference this very specific attempt by Trump et al to insert phony electors into the process, in order to steal the election. why is that? How come you're not screaming about this definitive, transparent plot to steal the election by submitting phony electors? Here is electoral fraud spread out in front of you, with all the necessary evidence - all you're good for is *crickets*?

seriously - so quick to post any and all lies regarding the matter but when the truth comes out - nope...nada.. nothing happened.

these guys (grom,squid,surfdog) dug themselves so deep in the lie theres no going back.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
seriously - so quick to post any and all lies regarding the matter but when the truth comes out - nope...nada.. nothing happened.

these guys (grom,squid,surfdog) dug themselves so deep in the lie theres no going back.
they're gonna drive all the way to the Hamptons on this one.