Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
He actually thinks he is clever, a much more absurd delusion than his Trump worship.
Have you ever considered your delusions that I somehow worship Trump? I really find that trait in people like you to be fascinating. You somehow think my hatred for democrats is equals worship for someone else. Do you really believe that? Are you really that shallow? I've got news for you, I'm not particularly attached to Trump and I likely wouldn't vote for him in the next Republican Primary. There is however, no way in hell I'd ever cast a vote for a democrat candidate for any office.

• Haha
Reactions: One-Off

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
What are these legislators doing to help with the very real problems in this country?
uh exposing REAL election fraud by the admin in charge isa very real problem you imbecile but you just dont want to hear it because its republicans being shady.

dont even know why i or anyone bothers with you. youre painfully ignorant on such matters.

Reactions: Chile Verde

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Dodging? I genuinely don't care what the democrats do at these hearings. We all witnessed in real time the events, quite frankly for four+ years, leading up to that election and what happened on Jan6. My mind and that of pretty much every other American was made up regarding the matter long ago.

What are these legislators doing to help with the very real problems in this country?
So you're saying you already knew about this fraudulent attempt to rig the electoral college? Or just finding out now and you actually don't care? Which is it?

Could it be that you actually don't care about election fraud at all? For all your posturing and bullsh1t pearl-clutching about fraud, rigged elections, voting irregularities, etc here is a coordinated, sophisticated, well-orchestrated scheme to steal the election being unveiled right in front of you and you're not interested.

Does this mean you'll stfu from now on about election irregularities?

Reactions: Chile Verde

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Have you ever considered your delusions that I somehow worship Trump? I really find that trait in people like you to be fascinating. You somehow think my hatred for democrats is equals worship for someone else. Do you really believe that? Are you really that shallow? I've got news for you, I'm not particularly attached to Trump and I likely wouldn't vote for him in the next Republican Primary. There is however, no way in hell I'd ever cast a vote for a democrat candidate for any office.
You choose him over rule of law, reality and the Constitution so you are lying as usual.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
you've obviously made up your mind, so what do you think? did Chump & co do anything wrong or were they justified?

also, are you saying that the election was rife with fraud and that Chump oversaw a corrupt election?

are you saying that the states did not properly run their elections? If so, which states, and how were their elections corrupt?
@GromsDad

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Imagine the cognitive dissonance avoidance tactics a Trumper would have to employ to watch these hearings.

The justice guys checked out all of trump's claims and told him they were unfounded and that didn't stop trump.