Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Dodging? I genuinely don't care what the democrats do at these hearings. We all witnessed in real time the events, quite frankly for four+ years, leading up to that election and what happened on Jan6. My mind and that of pretty much every other American was made up regarding the matter long ago.

What are these legislators doing to help with the very real problems in this country?
Ready to admit Trump lost fair and square?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
fook no.
You know he didn't lose fair and square just the same as me. You're just happy it went your way. Its OK. You can admit it. You can even gloat on what your team pulled off.
Keep denying reality.like good little cultist. All of Trumps lawsuits were laughed out of court, and even Rudy said they have no evidence of voter fraud, get help with your delusions.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Well no sh!t Sherlock.

Politico reporter: Two Democratic lawmakers told me 'nobody gives a bleep about January 6'
So fooking what? Trump broke the law, tried to trample the constitution, unleashed a scumbag mob on congress. Did they teach you anything about right and wrong in your inbred bible college?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Dodging? I genuinely don't care what the democrats do at these hearings. We all witnessed in real time the events, quite frankly for four+ years, leading up to that election and what happened on Jan6. My mind and that of pretty much every other American was made up regarding the matter long ago.

What are these legislators doing to help with the very real problems in this country?
You fucking idiot!! Did you even read his post you replied too? Did you witness the installment of fake electors? Yes or No?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

you've obviously made up your mind, so what do you think? did Chump & co do anything wrong or were they justified?

also, are you saying that the election was rife with fraud and that Chump oversaw a corrupt election?

are you saying that the states did not properly run their elections? If so, which states, and how were their elections corrupt?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You fucking idiot!! Did you even read his post you replied too? Did you witness the installment of fake electors? Yes or No?
He says he doesnt care about what Dems say, minutes ago he posted an article about Dems saying nobody cares, he is this dumb. On top of it all, all the witnesses are Republicans.

• Love
Reactions: sirfun