Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

Do you think that the January 6th hearings should be televised in prime time?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
The swamp sure is worried about former president Trump being reelected.
Do you honestly think what he did on Jan 6 was ok? Or continuing to spew lies about about stolen election, in spite of no evidence? Sorry I'm new to the political forum and haven't figured out who's full of $#!t
You keep posting "you got him this time" I hate to assume, but do you think he shouldn't be charged with crimes for what he did ?

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
The fake electors
Inciting a riot/ Insurrection
Pressuring AG's to find votes
What he said/did at the Ellipse in of itself should be enough
You think what transpired there and after was justified?
You honestly believe that the election was fraudulent?
I consider myself pragmatic, surely you can envision the number of people required to rig an election. This taking it for granted that you don't buy the voting machine BS

• Haha
Reactions: GromsDad

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The swamp sure is worried about former president Trump being reelected.
If he gets elected again he will have 4 years of being answerable to no one and will be hell-bent for revenge. The damage he will do or attempt to do on the institutions that Make America Great™ would be incalculable and possibly irreversable. He is an evil man who cares about nothing but himself, and given the power, will do whatever he can to destroy the people and processes that got him unelected in 2020.

THAT'S why we're worried about that despicable prick getting reelected.

Reactions: need 4 speed

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
If he gets elected again he will have 4 years of being answerable to no one and will be hell-bent for revenge. The damage he will do or attempt to do on the institutions that Make America Great™ would be incalculable and possibly irreversable. He is an evil man who cares about nothing but himself, and given the power, will do whatever he can to destroy the people and processes that got him unelected in 2020.

THAT'S why we're worried about that despicable prick getting reelected.
Also why his supporters WANT him to be elected.

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
That's what the made for TV show told you.
You are a fckn idiot. Wanna know how much time I spent watching any of it? Zero. wanna know how much time I spend watching “news“ on a screen? Zero… Not even the local news.

You sir are well groomed.

If it were up to me Trump n Biden would be sharing a double headed d!ldo in a padded cell.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
The fake electors
Inciting a riot/ Insurrection
Pressuring AG's to find votes
What he said/did at the Ellipse in of itself should be enough
You think what transpired there and after was justified?
You honestly believe that the election was fraudulent?
I consider myself pragmatic, surely you can envision the number of people required to rig an election. This taking it for granted that you don't buy the voting machine BS
He believes all of it. Hook line and sinker. He has a picture of Sydney Powell in his closet.

• Wow
Reactions: need 4 speed