Do you support the trucker protest?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Hmm, so I guess the residents intend the usage of the material to be offensive. Kinda homophobic on their part.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Many moons ago in Lima there was a hostage crisis at the Japanese embassy that
dragged on and on. One thing the authorities tried was playing Barry Manilow songs
loud 24/7.....woulda worked on me but it was a tunnel-fed assault that finally did them
in. Ugly summary executions but end of prob...

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
sh!t just got real.

We’ll see who blinks first.

Castro Jr. just declared war on the “terrorist” truckers. He has no support from most of the leaders of the provinces.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
The donation list got hacked, majority of money coming from outside of Canada, what a surprise!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I got stuck on the side of the road in coconutfk mexico, between ogro's and acapulco for over 6 hours due to a dispute between the local mangoleros and the state

two semis in a roadcut, stopped side by side. the dirt frontage road was controlled by a small set of mean looking motherfkrs

I told them we had to get to acapulco to pick up wives and children and they said no dice

a marine convoy in hummers rolled through like 10 deep...CRAZY...and we thought, "yay! the cavalry is here"

NOPE

they took the side road and peaced the fk outta there

it was a trip

• Wow
Reactions: hammies

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I hope truckers start abandoning their rigs around LA. I’m sure the folks who robbed those rail cars will have a field day on their rigs.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I got stuck on the side of the road in coconutfk mexico, between ogro's and acapulco for over 6 hours due to a dispute between the local mangoleros and the state

two semis in a roadcut, stopped side by side. the dirt frontage road was controlled by a small set of mean looking motherfkrs

I told them we had to get to acapulco to pick up wives and children and they said no dice

a marine convoy in hummers rolled through like 10 deep...CRAZY...and we thought, "yay! the cavalry is here"

NOPE

they took the side road and peaced the fk outta there

it was a trip
I've had a couple trips where the locals got pissed and closed down 200, and to get from Nexpa to P-Squaw involved the Lazaro-Morelia-Guad-Tecoman run. Or you had to trust that you could pass the blockade on foot and get a taxi on the far side.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I hope truckers start abandoning their rigs around LA. I’m sure the folks who robbed those rail cars will have a field day on their rigs.
Sir, I would prefer not to run out of toilet paper again.