Do you pay for no ads on Youtube?

Do you Pay for YouTube?

• Total voters

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Yeah I signed up for YouTube premium, it gets rid of the ads on all of your devices without fvcking with ad blockers on the tv, and it gives you more options/features for playback. I use the music app a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
I haven't seen an ad on youtube in years. Chrome you install an ad blocker, same with firefox. These two burn through battery life pretty fast for me. Been using brave for the past 6 months and it seems better, has a built in ad blocker too.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Why would I pay when I can run an ad blocker for free?
With an Ad blocker does the video start right away or do you have to wait for it :unsure:

Yeah I signed up for YouTube premium, it gets rid of the ads on all of your devices without fvcking with ad blockers on the tv, and it gives you more options/features for playback. I use the music app a lot.
Will the app play in the background if you go to another app :unsure:

bogusmedia

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 17, 2008
santa bruta
www.morganmaassen.com
this is the best $3 you will ever spend

Reactions: grapedrink

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
There’s ad blockers for the videos themselves?
I mean you can't get away from the channel host embedding a pitch for manscaped ball trimmers while perusing nothing-with-a-vagina-will-ever-see-this content on things like fishing, motorcycles, college football, etc. but if you have adblock plus, you won't have to see ads for TikTok or whatever before every video starts.