Do You Believe Covid was a lab manipulated virus that somehow got out of a lab? Anonymous Poll.

Do you believe Covid was a lab manipulated virus that somehow got out of a lab?

• Yes it was.

• No it wasn't.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Did you? If it came from a Chinese lab the hope would be China would study how to not repeat the event. Unless they did it on purpose. Either way, what would we do about it? Sanctions? A harsh letter? Nothing?
At first I thought your response was completely absurd. You must like it because you keep repeating yourself.

But, now that I think about it, in some ways, the ostrich philosophy is SO much easier isn't it?

Our government is lying.

Their government is lying.

We (as in you and I) can't do anything about it anyway, so why are we even discussing it? What good can come of getting at the truth anyway really. It's all needless stress. I mean fvck it. Sure they may kill us all one day, but until then, party on! :jamon:

Now that I think about it, there's a whole range of issues we can dispense with right? Global warming, fvck it. Eat drink and go surfing for tomorrow we die!

This is great.

You should start a religion based on this concept. :shaka: Tax free!!

Reactions: grapedrink

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
I don't know what happened.
I would like to know so that we could learn from it.
When the govt won't answer questions and deflects and lies constantly, I don't know why I would ever trust them

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Are rabies, ebola and HIV "fast-moving, rapidly-mutating human viruses", the qualifiers of my statement? No. No, they are not. So your premise is just a lie.

Rabies is a cross-species virus which gets spread, among other methods, by carrion eaters, making the virus transmissible after death.. Ebola is a cross-species virus which transmits through fluid exchange. One of ebola's biggest vectors in Africa has been the local Muslim custom of kneading the waste from its victims, making the virus transmissible after death. Like COVID, HIV is a human disease. HIV is hard to transmit as it requires fluid exchange either with blood or the intestines. 75-to-1 Its primary vector is between men who have sex with men. The rest are mostly hapless victims of MSM. The solution is to sit down and shut your mouth. Problem solved..

The WHO demonized Trump for shutting down COVID-19 travel and refused to investigate the Wuhan lab. Now you want us to believe the WHO when they take credit for stopping the SARS CoV-1 virus? They had nothing to do with it.
Another swing and a miss from welfare queen squidley

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Do You Believe Covid was a lab manipulated virus that somehow got out of a lab? Anonymous Poll.
Are we not going to talk about the fact that GrossDad randomly stopped capitalising words in the middle of the sentence?

Is GrossDad a cretin? (you may choose only one)

1) Yes

2) No

(This poll is not anonymous)

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Maybe the lab-leakers can rectify the three pillars of the lab-leak hypothesis for us.

1. that SARS-CoV-2 came from a cave in Mojian where the WIV workers took samples, and the workers were contanimanted.

2. SARS-CoV-2 accidentally escaped from a lab

3. SARS-CoV-2 was engineered in the WIV lab

These three things are often cited together to support a lab-leak hypothesis, but doesn't each one cancel the other out?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
At first I thought your response was completely absurd. You must like it because you keep repeating yourself.

But, now that I think about it, in some ways, the ostrich philosophy is SO much easier isn't it?

Our government is lying.

Their government is lying.

We (as in you and I) can't do anything about it anyway, so why are we even discussing it? What good can come of getting at the truth anyway really. It's all needless stress. I mean fvvk it. Sure they may kill us all one day, but until then, party on! :jamon:

Now that I think about it, there's a whole range of issues we can dispense with right? Global warming, fvvk it. Eat drink and go surfing for tomorrow we die!

This is great.

You should start a religion based on this concept. :shaka: Tax free!!
Head in what sand? What can you do about China? What can America do about China? You sitting here trading tweets about theories is cute, but it’s been investigated by numerous groups who actually know what they’re talking about and not even they can determine an actual birthplace. So knock yourself out champ!

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I don't know what happened.
When the govt won't answer questions and deflects and lies constantly, I don't know why I would ever trust them
Did you just figure that out?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The official stance was they couldn't know with China stonewalling.

How was that lying?

Now more information is coming out.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Amnesty for what?
For all the crap that the government pushed on us that proved to be useless. And for crucifying everyone who refused to take the vaccine and called them killers and spreaders, when in reality the effect reducing spread was minimal and everyone got the virus anyway.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Head in what sand? What can you do about China? What can America do about China? You sitting here trading tweets about theories is cute, but it’s been investigated by numerous groups who actually know what they’re talking about and not even they can determine an actual birthplace. So knock yourself out champ!
:roflmao:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
For all the crap that the government pushed on us that proved to be useless. And for crucifying everyone who refused to take the vaccine and called them killers and spreaders, when in reality the effect reducing spread was minimal and everyone got the virus anyway.
How do you want them to punished?

How do you determine who gets punished?

I just don't understand what this looks like and how it scales.

I fear you are regressing into Ifallalot teen age boy fantasy world.

It's been weird watching you go.

The phones and social media really fucked with some people's brains.:socrazy:

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
How do you want them to punished?
Sodomy.

How do you determine who gets punished?
Anyone who was a sanctimonious asshole and/or came up with rules that did economic damage.

I fear you are regressing into Ifallalot teen age boy fantasy world.
:(
The Atlantic is the one who asked for amnesty, not me. You don't do that when you know your team was right.

It's been weird watching you go.
It's the internet, try not to take everything so seriously :trout:

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Sodomy.

Anyone who was a sanctimonious asshole and/or came up with rules that did economic damage.

:(
The Atlantic is the one who asked for amnesty, not me. You don't do that when you know your team was right.

It's the internet, try not to take everything so seriously :trout:
It seems like you are using the internet at a tool to confirm your biases.

Which is fine.

But then you might end up in teenage boy fantasy world.

Which I guess has its own merits.

But I think it could compromise your ability to accurately assess reality.

Which might not be a problem if luck is on your side.

And then the joke is on me.

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

“Conclusion
As noted by the WHO Scientific Advisory Group for the Origins of Novel Pathogens, the COVID- 19 Lancet Commission, and the U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence 90-Day Assessment on the COVID-19 Origins, more information is needed to arrive at a more precise, if not a definitive, understanding of the origins of SARS-CoV-2 and how the COVID-19 pandemic began.225 Governments, leaders, public health officials, and scientists involved in addressing the COVID-19 pandemic and working to prevent future pandemics, must commit to greater transparency, engagement, and responsibility in their efforts.
Based on the analysis of the publicly available information, it appears reasonable to conclude that the COVID-19 pandemic was, more likely than not, the result of a research-related incident. New information, made publicly available and independently verifiable, could change this assessment. However, the hypothesis of a natural zoonotic origin no longer deserves the benefit of the doubt, or the presumption of accuracy.“

That is a good article.

I was in china for a couple weeks teaching and I quit because it was such a cluster fuck.

They love to pretend.

The article lines up with my experience.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house

Which is fine.

the joke is on you ‘cause you’re probably enjoying the wrong kind of sodomy...

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Which is fine.

Gaslighting and minimization are a tell.

• Haha