Djokovic

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Because the photos from the photshoot exist, his own social media posts and the interview with L'Equipe as well.
Test date revealed when he knew he was postive.
He lied and said he didnt know until days later.
He also lied that he didnt travel anywhere 14 days before the trip to Australia.
Or something.

He might not have known until days later - which is what he said.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
There does seem to be a lot of pro athletes suddenly having heart troubles. I wonder why that is.
no there does not seem to be a lot of pro athletes having heart troubles....you make things up now?

I also love how the guys that are not afraid of covid are afraid of heart attacks from myocarditis which, of course, is statistically even less likely than being hospitalized for covid

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
no there does not seem to be a lot of pro athletes having heart troubles....you make things up now?

I also love how the guys that are not afraid of covid are afraid of heart attacks from myocarditis which, of course, is statistically even less likely than being hospitalized for covid
1642523048252.png

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Bottom line - is he a threat to the public health of Australia?

No.

Is he a threat to the authoritarian regime in Australia?

Yes. That’s why he wasn’t allowed in.

That is the stated reason.
it is absolutely amazing to watch you contort yourself over the course of this thread

do you ever re-read what you wrote critically?

ok, but....ok, but....ok, but.....

holy fk

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
There does seem to be a lot of pro athletes suddenly having heart troubles. I wonder why that is.

About 125 competitive athletes drop dead per year.

This study doesn't say if they were pros or not.

This article has some docs saying there hasn't been an increase in heart health related deaths:

TRT World reached out to Dr Christian Schmied, a world-renowned physician and head of outpatient cardiology at The University Hospital of Zurich, Switzerland, for comment on the issue. We asked Dr Schmied whether or not there has actually been an increase in the number of footballers collapsing on pitches around the world.

“I actually do not think so," he responded. "Cases might seem to increase as there is more public awareness and more people performing sport at a higher level. Furthermore, based on scientific data and registries we know much more about sudden cardiac death in sports than 10-12 years ago.”

Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
you had an opportunity to respond with data that supported your point

instead you posted a stupid picture

that tells me that you don't have evidence to support your claim and that you lack integrity

like I said....idiots and liars
I don't have the time to Google the multitude of stories of the recent rash of young healthy athletes going down with heart issues

It's all there, even on that biased algorithm

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I don't have the time to Google the multitude of stories of the recent rash of young healthy athletes going down with heart issues

You do realize that athletes have been going down with heart issues since long before Covid-19 and MRNA vaccines right?

My childhood friend Kevin dropped dead on the court practicing basketball at Boston College.

Sudden cardiac death occurs in approximately one per 200,000 young athletes per year, usually triggered during competition or practice.[6] The victim is usually male and associated with soccer, basketball, ice hockey, or American football, reflecting the large number of athletes participating in these sustained and strenuous sports.[3] For a normally healthy age group, the risk appears to be particularly magnified in competitive basketball, with sudden cardiac death rates as high as one per 3,000 annually for male basketball players in NCAADivision I.[19] This is still far below the rate for the general population, estimated as one per 1,300–1,600 and dominated by the elderly.[20] However, a population as large as the United States will experience the sudden cardiac death of a competitive athlete at the average rate of one every three days, often with significant local media coverage heightening public attention.[17]

In the United States approximately 8 to 10 deaths per year can be attributed to sudden cardiac death in NCAA with overall rate of 1 per 43,000.[21]
[22]

Last edited:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
You do realize that athletes have been going down with heart issues since long before Covid-19 and MRNA vaccines right?

My childhood friend Kevin dropped dead on the court practicing basketball at Boston College.

Sudden cardiac death occurs in approximately one per 200,000 young athletes per year, usually triggered during competition or practice.[6] The victim is usually male and associated with soccer, basketball, ice hockey, or American football, reflecting the large number of athletes participating in these sustained and strenuous sports.[3] For a normally healthy age group, the risk appears to be particularly magnified in competitive basketball, with sudden cardiac death rates as high as one per 3,000 annually for male basketball players in NCAADivision I.[19] This is still far below the rate for the general population, estimated as one per 1,300–1,600 and dominated by the elderly.[20] However, a population as large as the United States will experience the sudden cardiac death of a competitive athlete at the average rate of one every three days, often with significant local media coverage heightening public attention.[17]

In the United States approximately 8 to 10 deaths per year can be attributed to sudden cardiac death in NCAA with overall rate of 1 per 43,000.[21]
[22]

my cardiolgist specializes in marfan syndrome ...

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

of course you don't have the time!

who has the time to back up the asinine statements they make on the internet to annoy people!?

that would be totally counter-productive, wouldn't it....