Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully and afoaf

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Black Lives Matter chapter to protest in support of Texas tourists accused of assaulting NYC hostess
BLM Greater NY chapter leader: 'Restaurants are using vaccine mandates to enforce their racist beliefs'

So Gromsdad abandoned blue lives matter on Jan 6 and now he’s coming full circle in support of Black Lives Matter over this? ACAB Gromsdad! ACAB! Say his name! Say his name!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Black Lives Matter chapter to protest in support of Texas tourists accused of assaulting NYC hostess
BLM Greater NY chapter leader: 'Restaurants are using vaccine mandates to enforce their racist beliefs'

Hopefully that’s the stupidest thing I’ll read today.

But the day is young…

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
keep trying to defend people who break the law and assault innocent workers!

not a very good look for a patriot...

Keep defending government unjustly discriminating against groups of people. Its worked out fantastic in our country's past hasn't it.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Keep defending government unjustly discriminating against groups of people. Its worked out fantastic in our country's past hasn't it.
"unjustly"?

it's not unjust at all. it's very just. it is morally right to ensure the safety of others when occupying indoor spaces where social distancing cannot be reliably maintained.

if you were a voter in New York, I'd say you should contact your representative and make sure to get out and vote on this if it is so important to you.

but you don't live there though

that fact alone raises all sorts of questions for me as to why you keep defending people who physically assaulted someone over a law in a state in which you neither live nor cavort.

I don't live in New York either, which is why I don't care about their vaccine mandate for indoor dining

however, if there was a vaccine mandate for indoor dining in my state, I would either get the vaccine so I could dine inside, or I would simply not dine in restaurants.

you know what I would not do? I would not try to go to a restaurant with full knowledge of the laws and then proceed to punch some hostess in the face and pull her hair

that's just gross, like you - gross.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
"unjustly"?

it's not unjust at all. it's very just. it is morally right to ensure the safety of others when occupying indoor spaces where social distancing cannot be reliably maintained.

if you were a voter in New York, I'd say you should contact your representative and make sure to get out and vote on this if it is so important to you.

but you don't live there though

that fact alone raises all sorts of questions for me as to why you keep defending people who physically assaulted someone over a law in a state in which you neither live nor cavort.

I don't live in New York either, which is why I don't care about their vaccine mandate for indoor dining

however, if there was a vaccine mandate for indoor dining in my state, I would either get the vaccine so I could dine inside, or I would simply not dine in restaurants.

you know what I would not do? I would not try to go to a restaurant with full knowledge of the laws and then proceed to punch some hostess in the face and pull her hair

that's just gross, like you - gross.
Are you an antivaxxer?o_O

I’m gonna hit you with a throw pillow and sit next to you with my dog on the next flight you take,

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That is equally asinine. Me being against mask mandates does nothing to stop you from masking up. Mask up dummy.
You posted the retard in Texas as some sort of hero so you do support discrimination. so fooking dumb.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Are you an antivaxxer?o_O

I’m gonna hit you with a throw pillow and sit next to you with my dog on the next flight you take,
I got my vaccine when my dad said I couldn't visit him without it

he's HIGH RISK AF

I didn't get it for a long time....I think I finally got the jab in mid July...so quasi-vax-hesitant...NOT anti-vax

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I got my vaccine when my dad said I couldn't visit him without it

he's HIGH RISK AF

I didn't get it for a long time....I think I finally got the jab in mid July...so quasi-vax-hesitant...NOT anti-vax
how’s your 5G reception? Need a booster?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
I'm not anti-vax either. I'm quasi-vax-hesitant and health care lazy. Other than a couple of bouts of diverticulitis spread out over the past 20 years and perhaps an earache somewhere along the way, I haven't been to the doctor since I was a kid. I'll get around to it right after the skin cancer screening and colonoscopy I'm over due for. Hate going to the doctor. Even hate visiting doctors offices for my job. Always feel like I'm going to catch something by being in the waiting room with sick people.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I'm not anti-vax either. I'm quasi-vax-hesitant and health care lazy. Other than a couple of bouts of diverticulitis spread out over the past 20 years and perhaps an earache somewhere along the way, I haven't been to the doctor since I was a kid. I'll get around to it right after the skin cancer screening and colonoscopy I'm over due for. Hate going to the doctor. Even hate visiting doctors offices for my job. Always feel like I'm going to catch something by being in the waiting room with sick people.

Reactions: hal9000