Different strains....

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I haven't smoked for 30 years and so never really looked into this thread. Then I got some emails from this company-

I trashed them at first but then thought about my back pain issue. Physiological to some degree, but at this point probably more neurological. How to block those unconscious faulty nerve signals?

Anybody use for pain, back pain specifically?

Also, how accurate are those desrciptions of the effect- chill, focus, erotic, creative?

ps I enjoyed the tripping stories, I cracked up at the description of going on Pirates of the Caribbean... :roflmao:fighting the pirates...

I'll just add this to keep it surfing related. Once we were up at Jalama. It was a fine, sunny spring day. After smoking we decide to paddle out with no wetsuits. Talk about a buzz kill....

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just a little warning for us long term, high potency users, I think I have developed Caanabinoid Hypermesis, started getting violent ill after smoking. Going to have to quit for a couple of months and see what happens.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
Just a little warning for us long term, high potency users, I think I have developed Caanabinoid Hypermesis, started getting violent ill after smoking. Going to have to quit for a couple of months and see what happens.
i hope gromsdad sees this post and puts up a little laughing emoji - then we can get started !

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Worse thing that happened to me was problems eating. When I was smoking copious amounts of concentrates
I could not eat unless I was blazed.

I don’t dab anymore and all is good again.

Reactions: mundus

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Smoked my last joint yesterday. First day out of weed is always depressing. around 3rd day I'm fine but over 5 days without I start getting pretty angry out of nowhere. I love weed but sometimes I wish never got into it TBH... Nowadays I really feel the need to smoke but I can't even explain why I like to smoke anymore. I just do.

I should be glad I only have this "problem" with weed and not cocaine. I blame California and I mean it.

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
Legit CBD tincture can do wonders for relaxation, but there are a sh!t ton of knockoffs...check it out. Currently have three plants on day 50 (autos) and looking great, will update in another month with pics :shaka:

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
California knows how to party.
Before I left Brazil to work in Santa Monica (and I had no idea what to expect mind you, I had never left Brazil back in 2008), I figured I would probably not have access to weed while there (naive much). So I went heavy on the weeks prior... smoking everyday like there was no tomorrow (shitty weed back then).

Before my first week in Santa Monica was done I had already realized that everyone in the office smoked weed, a lot (everyone in the state apparently, amazing how every parking lot smells like weed)... by the time the first week was over I already had a buddy who would buy for me on the dispensaries. It was basically downhill from there.

Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Before I left Brazil to work in Santa Monica (and I had no idea what to expect mind you, I had never left Brazil back in 2008), I figured I would probably not have access to weed while there (naive much). So I went heavy on the weeks prior... smoking everyday like there was no tomorrow (shitty weed back then).

Before my first week in Santa Monica was done I had already realized that everyone in the office smoked weed, a lot (everyone in the state apparently, amazing how every parking lot smells like weed)... by the time the first week was over I already had a buddy who would buy for me on the dispensaries. It was basically downhill from there.
Weed is tight, until it isn’t.

Reactions: mundus