Different strains....

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
EB07E25C-B2BD-446D-9705-EEF54402D6E0.jpeg

Been all about the live rosin lately.
Really nice clean buzz.
Wasn’t sure how stocked I’d be on the whole dabbing/crack torch thing but it turns out it’s pretty fun. Makes me feel like Hunter Biden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Subway and Redeyes

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I am envious of you all. This endless heat wave scorched Skitz and Fritz. Still alive but damn it would be nice to have a stretch of weather where it's NOT 45/95. :cursing:

doc_flavonoid

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 27, 2019
I am envious of you all. This endless heat wave scorched Skitz and Fritz. Still alive but damn it would be nice to have a stretch of weather where it's NOT 45/95. :cursing:
protip- bigger containers mon keep jah roots mo stylee

Reactions: Kento

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Yeah, swapped them out for 6" x 6" pots but that one heat wave (100+) hurt things. Not dead and can be salvageable. Might try to grow indoor in interim until say, next April.
What does not kill them should hopefulyy/usually makes them stronger.

6”x6”??? That’s a really small container bro. 2.8L?

Either way grow bags. 3gal inside. 5 out.

Theyre a big part of my success so far here in the desert mtns. That, adding mycorrhizae and following this watering regimen

Reactions: Subway

doc_flavonoid

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 27, 2019

Theyre a big part of my success so far here in the desert mtns. That, adding mycorrhizae and following this watering regimen

uhhh. 100's with 2-3"of coir chip mulch seems to work oke

85796C2C-A34F-45DA-83DB-E3072807DD01.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: keenfish and Chocki

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

That's what I hear.

Was thinking actually the same. They're currently in small pots but I do have a couple larger (20G) grow bags I could throw them right into along with some prime soil/mulch/fertilizer. One thing about where I live, that sh!t is all a stone's throw away... although I do need a pickup truck and soon.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
That's what I hear.

Was thinking actually the same. They're currently in small pots but I do have a couple larger (20G) grow bags I could throw them right into along with some prime soil/mulch/fertilizer. One thing about where I live, that sh!t is all a stone's throw away... although I do need a pickup truck and soon.
I’m not sure about transplanting from that smalll to big in one leaping.

Ace Hardware has decent weed section here lol.

Along with Soil Balance Pro the crusty hippies at the grow store like Sensi Light Lite? soil which I’ve used a bunch. I like Fox Farm CoCo LoCo and Mother Earth got some that ain’t bad.

He said he found Soil Balance looking for ways to improve growing in the desert and that initially it wasn’t a weed company and was stocked on how up front they are with what’s in it. Ultra concentrated too. 1/4 tsp makes a bunch of gallons of tea along with kelp juice and a little molasses

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Shoots, youse guys are making me long for summers past....

IMG_20200917_110702.jpg

No plants this summer.... too busy caregiving for the beast that was my mom, getting solar up and running, settling legal issues and what's worst, dealing with the recent loss of beloved family members and pets. Could not bring myself to even sprout a seed this season. On the upside, am enjoying the free time thanks to not geeking and stressing about the plants and the dreadful summer heat waves here, followed by massive humidity and clouds. Next year. :bowdown:

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
That's what I hear.

My motto: KISS...weed loves the heat..provided it has plenty of water and is well-drained. This is what you want--has all you (and the plant) needs. You can plant right in the bag too--been done many times with great success. Then if you can get a couple drippers and a timer you're all set. And on the Keep it Simple method we also use good ol' Stutzman chicken sh*t and some Dr. Earth triple 4 to revitalize old dirt.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Thanks all. I scorched them by leaving them out in 105 degree heat, with xeriscape surrounding. Lot of reflective heat. Outdoors only now but a lot of damage those few days. Sucks too because Skitz (Hindu Skittlez) was going nuts for a while but got shriveled.

Chalk everything up to learning experience.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Live and learn.

I could buy 4 Lambos on all the buds from plants I've killed over the years.

2 on just my neighbors cat pissing on them.

1 on the other neighbors leaving the patio lights on all night for a week while they caravan at the beach to make it seem like someone is home. Almighty hermaphrodite.

:cursing::bricks::roflmao:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
My motto: KISS...weed loves the heat..provided it has plenty of water and is well-drained. This is what you want--has all you (and the plant) needs. You can plant right in the bag too--been done many times with great success. Then if you can get a couple drippers and a timer you're all set. And on the Keep it Simple method we also use good ol' Stutzman chicken sh*t and some Dr. Earth triple 4 to revitalize old dirt.
I’ve had good results with Roots Organics products in the past for sure but I wouldn’t grow in a plastic bag. There’s too many benefits to the cloth ones.

This is what they hyped at the local grow shop https://sensisci.com/products/senci-lite

And I keep forgetting the dechlorinator. We were talking bout the live soil and the local tap water and they said it’s real good water but you should use dechlorinator so I got some because the crusty hippies at the grow store know what’s up

Last edited: