Different strains....

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Does that mean less driving for you?
We’ll see
im brand loyal to pax vape pens
ive gotta see where they sell them
im headed to vegas in may. I’m hoping I can get a few cartridges there, then I won’t need to drive anywhere for a few months

Reactions: Boneroni

Redeyes

OTF status
Jan 16, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
What are your favorite Vap carts? Ascend & Dime might be the best!
Vape carts are the equivalent of hotdog water. If you knew what actually went into them, you wouldn't go anywhere near them. No way in hell are they turning top shelf flower (Not they they produce it anyway) into distillate. Then they add terpines to fool the customers into thinking they have the dank on the go.

Reactions: Aruka

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Delta 8 Vape carts. I don't even want to know.
Recreational comes up for referendum (1 citizen person = 1 vote) in October.
The only place I could smoke actual flower is right in the dunes presurf. Stuff blows me away these days and the smell lets everyone know where to look.
Goofy old paranoid self conscious sketchy goofy dork, out.

Reactions: Boneroni

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
That's a small weed compared to some of the trees I've seen, scraggly too, must be a mexxie sativa?
This was in a container on a porch by a person who was just growing for fun. Said he used a little miracle grow and watered when it looked dry. Have see pro grows at 12 ft that were grown with rabbit poop for fertilizer

Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

Redeyes

OTF status
Jan 16, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
300$ a QP (4 OZs) is what my friend in SF is paying for top quality fresh flowers.

200$ an OZ seems steep by comparison.

:shrug:
300 a qp of what? Indoor, outdoor, greenhouse/deps?
Electricity costs money. I’m on the east coast in an illegal state.
A friend in NJ said legal sales are $60 an eighth for boof warehouse weed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Chocki

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
300 a qp of what? Indoor, outdoor, greenhouse/deps?
Electricity costs money. I’m on the east coast in an illegal state.
Pretty sure it was Sour Diesel, his personal fav, from a friend of his who owns a dispensary and bro deals his excess out the back door, after labeling it "unsellable" for public consumption for tracking purposes, and claiming he disposed of it in an incinerator.

He manages a nightclub, so he perks the guy back in comped tickets surely for good shows.

:cheers::beer:

Looked like outdoor, but no idea.

• Wow
Reactions: Chocki

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Pretty sure it was Sour Diesel, his personal fav, from a friend of his who owns a dispensary and bro deals his excess out the back door, after labeling it "unsellable" for public consumption for tracking purposes, and claiming he disposed of it in an incinerator.

He manages a nightclub, so he perks the guy back in comped tickets surely for good shows.

:cheers::beer:

Looked like outdoor, but no idea.
using a bro deal to insinuate someone is getting a bad deal ? Come on man!

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Broke down and bought a Horticulture Lighting Group 95 watt LED based off how highly they recommend them at the local grow store. Bright af. Totally legit.

Bout to take some cuts.

476B46ED-5EF5-4715-B473-011A5D9FDEBA.jpeg

Reactions: keenfish

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Just one lamp to grow a handful of plants like that? Gnarly. I have a guest room I could use and grow a half dozen indoor plants. That’s a fun winter project

Reactions: Random Guy

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
That's a sad state of affairs right there.

I would pay $200 for an ounce of that Lava Cake without hesitation as it looks above and beyond.

Although that Apple Fritter looks nondescript as hell, stoned off my t!ts. I am happy to be growing that exact strain right now. Trouble is, hard to transition from indoor to outdoor as been hot as balls lately...

Reactions: santacruzin

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Just one lamp to grow a handful of plants like that? Gnarly. I have a guest room I could use and grow a half dozen indoor plants. That’s a fun winter project
That lamp will veg 3’x3’ and flower 2’x2’. It’s strong enough to start a bunch of plants and finish 2-4.

Your situation sounds perfect for a cheap grow tent setup.

B51E37B2-9689-48CC-9C71-68408E645AD2.jpeg

BC5C1350-04BA-4E9A-BFC8-A7580EE1CC2B.jpeg

6E74D4C7-9595-44D5-8342-BEA81709B17E.jpeg

Reactions: Senor Sopa

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Indoor weed is like Miller Lite beer...

fdf36082082ae64addec0bcaf7d66812.jpg

tastes great, less filling.

No amount of artificial lights recreates the sun, no soil mix recreates the earth.

:shameonyou:

@santacruzin the bro deal I mentioned is easily bettered by going direct to the growers.

Legal weed glut, causes basement bottom prices.

Just need to step outside of the dispensary and do some legwork. Or have kept in contact with your pre-legalization plug.

:shrug:

Like with eggs, go buy em off the grocers freezer, have some chickens to DIY, or have a friend who does.

Nothing has changed, really.