Different strains....

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Never grind, not even for joints.

The grinder keeps the best parts.

Use scissors, and be sure to scrape the edges into the mix after cutting.

4 bongs, use the smaller round nugs that won't shoot straight down the hole as soon as lit.

:waving::shaka:

See if your smoke shop carries "glass pippettes" they're glass one hitters.

Knice!
I use to gently tear by hand always inside my plastic container to catch any lost frost. I use to score a round plastic bubble gum container to store my buds in and kept for years. I lost it early 90z going to Dead show at Oakland Colesium :drowning: The local law was security entering show and big black cop starts patting me and says hey son whats that in your front pocket? I quickly answered chewing tobacco sir....cop pulls can out if pocket and opens. Dat don't look like tobacco to me:bricks:

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Anyone heard of a mostly indica strain called Pistachio? I've got 2 beauties growing inside a shed in my back yard. They are nearly at the stage to force flowering. The seeds are from Buds & Roses on Ventura Blvd. These seeds are more vigorous than the ones I got from ILGM.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Anyone heard of a mostly indica strain called Pistachio? I've got 2 beauties growing inside a shed in my back yard. They are nearly at the stage to force flowering. The seeds are from Buds & Roses on Ventura Blvd. These seeds are more vigorous than the ones I got from ILGM.
Pics, or it didn't happen! :)

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I have heard that it is best enjoyed with other los angelinos....

Reactions: Aquaman2

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Unless you're a small farm trying to make a living and they're offering you $2.35/eighth for AA grade...then it's not so awesome of a dilemma.View attachment 126787
love all your posts and I think it sucks what’s happened. to small farms.
i wasn’t trying to make light of anything with my post,

when I grow most of it goes to 3 friends with chronic illness. A bunch to my ex wife’s mom who uses for anxiety instead if booze and then a bunch I smoke.

I used to sell but now I am over it think everyone should grow and smoke it for free. I am just a happy idiot.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Happy Idiots unite.

Small California farms need to be working on their export game, 300 an elbow doesn't even cover the watering bills.

Legalization indeed!

:socrazy::shameonyou::socrazy:

Icu812

Nep status
Jun 23, 2013
WEST of 101
love all your posts and I think it sucks what’s happened. to small farms.
i wasn’t trying to make light of anything with my post,

when I grow most of it goes to 3 friends with chronic illness. A bunch to my ex wife’s mom who uses for anxiety instead if booze and then a bunch I smoke.

I used to sell but now I am over it think everyone should grow and smoke it for free. I am just a happy idiot.
Nah, it's all good...many people are 'composting' it out of metrc and giving it away to their friends and family...the million square foot grows can make it on 2-3% profit or none at all with the goal of squashing the small farms. Oh well, we had many years of fun runnin' from helicopters, lots of great stories...We were raising our kids and I mentioned to my friend that we were the 'family felony' and he made a song about it...and a bunch of other great songs about that life...

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
L to R, 2x Dbl Lemon Pie, 2x Brazilian Bombshell. Had 3-4 strains to choose from and asked for a “hybrid” and an “indica“ with fruitiliciosness.

11F1BD9F-E2DA-44F3-92B8-CB591D51AE21.jpeg

Since I haven’t grown in a long time did some quick research online about how to grow dank organic weed and the only thing new I really learned was to water 5-10% of your container volume daily so 2.7L x .05-.10% = 135-270ml/day.

60B05AF4-F9BA-441B-A637-B0EFC132DBF2.jpeg

The art on the bags of organic fertilizer and soil I got sure looks familiar.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
20220427_081642.jpg

Meet RooR & EHLE, ZEE GERMANS!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey:

90% + rubbing alcohol, apple cider vinegar, distilled water = clean glassy always for most bestest appreciation of said "fruitiliciosness".

Always use distilled water to smoke in your glass bubblers and bongs, keeps the glass cleaner for much much longer, easier to clean later too.

:waving::shaka:

Edit... wake n bake: Burmese Master Race Kush.

20220427_092738.jpg
It puts the flower in the clean glassy...
20220427_092805.jpg
It smokes the flower, ensuring to dump the ash before pulling thru...
20220427_093014.jpg

:cheers::cool:

Last edited: