Different strains....

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
Yep, spot on. I'm ADD too and weed in general helps me block out distractions and focus on playing guitar, running, writing music, listening to music, playing drums, etc.

I take ADD meds though and I think that's why a Sativa is more prone to give me anxiety in the moment.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
For 9’4 :roflmao:image.jpg

also for the people who find the dispensary stuff too strong. Ask for mids or sungrown. most places have lower THC outdoor for sale, its cheaper too!

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Looks tasty!
grandma couldn’t figure out why her plants were lagging this year till she caught this guyView attachment 118822
Had a friend in high school that had a pet rabbit.
We came home after a surf one day and one of his 8' plants was on the ground all chewed up.
Next to it was his rabbit laying on his side stoned to the bajeeebers, he couldn't get up, we thought the poor thing was dead.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Had a friend in high school that had a pet rabbit.
We came home after a surf one day and one of his 8' plants was on the ground all chewed up.
Next to it was his rabbit laying on his side stoned to the bajeeebers, he couldn't get up, we thought the poor thing was dead.
Rabbit stew

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
"In practice, harvesting cannabis requires a good eye and a lot of patience. Even if you set up the perfect conditions for your plants, your efforts are wasted if you harvest way too early. Once your cannabis garden is ready to harvest, wait for it to ‘ripen’ so to the ideal maturity.

What’s going on while you wait? Here are the four stages of trichome development in marijuana.

Stage 1: The trichomes are clear and thin, which means they aren’t as potent as you would like – leading to ‘speedy’ effects, or worse, headaches. Do not harvest at this stage.

Stage 2: If you’re growing marijuana for the mental effects, harvest in the 2nd stage. During this time, the trichomes begin to turn white and milky, increasing the levels of THC and psychoactive effects.

Stage 3: For full-body relaxation, harvest during the 3rd stage. You’ll see most of the white trichomes turn amber/yellow. The color change indicates that the THC is starting to convert to a different cannabinoid.

Stage 4: If you want your smokable harvest to help with sleep, harvest in the 4th stage, just before the buds start to wither and die. Most people prefer to harvest at stage 3, but waiting can produce interesting effects for those seeking a truly psychedelic effect."

Of the 10 seeds of Gorilla Glue I recently purchased from ilgm, all 10 germinated. I found ilgm searching for "reputable" seed sellers. I was clumsy and killed 6 of them but I still have 4 survivors who are alive and well under fluorescents less than 2 weeks old.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
What stage you harvest at is a more important to the effects than any sativa/indica genetic distinction.

Bob

Michael Peterson status
Apr 23, 2001
Oxnard
Decided to break my weed break while in San Diego for a couple of days. Thinking "i don't play around", went right to the very best and picked up Cannabiotix "cereal milk". Gatdamn.
Kinda messed up my whole trip. It was hard to drive, anxiety inducing. Couldn't surf well, my timing went to shlt. Blacks was epic, my session was not. Couldn't organize myself outside the water either, wasted a lot of time. Tried to meet GBG in IB and followed some random stranger to the wrong paddle out spot. Lucky I didn't end up in Mexico. Didn't have the enthusiasm I usually have to explore. Was on the walk to the fleet science center and ended up in the "museum of woke" instead because I got distracted by the tower, then the tower was closed and the museum sucked. Had a date and might as well have been alone because I couldn't engage, too spacy. Ate a giant chorizo burrito and carne asada fries from La Posta, then FIVE deserts from some place, Figueroa I think...and I don't eat meat or cheese or bread normally. Felt like garbage for two days after from the eating, and my mood sucked because I knew a blew a chance at great surf. Ended my trip surfing Cardiff for some strange reason, blue water I think, got no waves to speak of, then sat through traffic taking the 1 all the way back until Oxnard, again for no reason I can think of now.

All in all, I think I'm good on weed. I've either got to smoke worse pot, or stick to being high on life :ROFLMAO: gave away the rest of the weed, former stoner OUT.

If you're looking though, Cannabiotix is killing it.
CBX does a great job, The Cereal Milk is interesting because the most recent batch of Cereal Milk's terpenes was so much lower than the first batch that came out. And it wasn't nearly as good. I am a terpene fan. And love that CBX has the amount on their label. Cereal Milk is back but I chose Wedding Cake with a terpene count of 3.50. Cereal Milk was in the 2s. See you at Skunkmasters, oh, you quit. Sorry.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I actually found the terpene percentage for the elite live carts from curaleaf. Their indica CPE cart is 5/7% (no joke that’s what the label said) terpene with a nice and reasonable 21% THC count. Tastes phenomenal, and the buzz is as well balanced as it gets. I know this is more of a growing and flower strain thread, but damn, I just tried it last night for the the first time, and bocce balls Batman was I pleased

Last edited:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
The trichome development is all true and why you need a handlheld microscope.

On another note, just got my MHRB and will attempt to make some DMT this weekend. :)

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah what I loved about DMT “or Dementors” as I nicknamed it 15 years ago when I got to try some a few times, is that you trip Harder than you could ever fathom, even as an experienced LSD enthusiast, but it’s over and you’re clear headed and calm in like 20 minutes, feeling like the universe may have actually just barely noticed you for a split second, and that feeling is amazing. Not in an opiate induced or alcohol induced euphoric sense, definitely a more rooted and stable feeling of “ah, things just don’t seem as big and empty and meaningless anymore, because everything is so unfathomably huge that its all good”

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
great description.
I have already gone as far as you can with LSD, friend was a really good chef :cool:
had a little vial of magic for a while :roflmao:

Do people still make acid , no idea? I bet you can probably get the pre cursor again.