Different strains....

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
terrible pic but its all I could find. The bong was one huge cylinder with a perc inside for water filtration and a hose to inhale.

we found the best way to use was fill the huge bowl with a 1/4 of weed or more. Then as you start to pull the cylinder up you inhale. The water vacuum plus the suction filled it with so much smoke. Used to come back from parties ,get destroyed by this thing then have a mario cart battle for hours hahaha

1634568753279.png

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Here's something very cheap (<$4) and highly efficacious for all you potheads.

You'll need a hammer and nail and a SOBE bottle, as well as one of these:
https://1percent.com/male-bowl-nickel.html (79 cents)
and if memory serves, a small o-ring like one of these

Empty the bottle. There is an obvious weak spot near the base of the bottle. Lightly tap with a nail until a small hole is made.

Rinse the bottle well.

Tap a hole in the metal cap with the nail. Insert the bowl into the hole in the cap while maintain a snug a fit as possible. Secure from the bottom of the cap w/ the o-ring.

Pack the bowl, cover the bottle hole with your finger, fill the bottle. Screw the cap on, light, take your finger off the hole and let it drain and draw the smoke into the bottle. You can use your finger to have excellent control over the amount of water released and thus the draw.

You will be so baked.

SoBe! I miss that dragon tea. Pretty sure they stopped making those like ten years ago man...

Reactions: Boneroni

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I'm just razzing you.... If you use it, it gets dirty.

:shrug:

Practically impossible to keep clean.

The guy who invents the bong that recycles resin into something useful, as you smoke, will be velly velly lich!

Reactions: santacruzin

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Ogro flexing on this thread with his ancient Mayan artifact bong.
It’s ok if you hate recycling. I found the pieces for the stem in the plumbing box in the bodega and soldered that bitch up like I learned in 8th grade metal shop.

It works as well as any store bought rig, no complaints from several erBB visitors, and is virtually un breakable.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I just ordered one of the hand crank injectors and a box of 250 papers. If that doesn't do it, then I'm just going to keep rolling and owning my crooked-ass pregnant yet stubbornly clean burning hand rolls
Thats what my buddy with MS has Sub, one of those injector things. His is all electric and they burn great.

preggo joints need love too!

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
i tried that cheapo RAW set up, total disaster, couldn't even get it loaded let alone rolled

I just ordered one of the Hawk-Matic hand crank injectors and a box of 250 papers. If that doesn't do it, then I'm just going to keep rolling and owning my crooked-ass pregnant yet stubbornly clean burning hand rolls
Try parting the weed in the middle before starting, it will fill in as you roll and no prego joint.

Reactions: Subway

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Damn I’d buy that thing just for how fun it looks. I’d probably fukk it up somehow anyway

PeterDj

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jul 11, 2018
Get an ash catcher with recycler for super smooth smoking and no nasty throat hits. Kryptonite resin cleaner is really good. If you use an ash catcher you don't need much cleaning solution to keep it spotless. No reason to recycle resin and that nasty goop water these days.