Different strains....

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
Cool foggy summer brought this to my tomatoes......was able to cut away most of it and get some tomatoes, but it is back as of last week. Am thinking it is just endemic in the foggy yards.

And if it isn't exactly Fusarium Wilt, presents the same:

View attachment 139931
It's worse than that. From what I've read, the wilt lives in the ground. It may take several years of dormancy to be rid of it. I get it even in potted plants. Fusarium Wilt sucks!

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Doof

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
It's worse than that. From what I've read, the wilt lives in the ground. It may take several years of dormancy to be rid of it. I get it even in potted plants. Fusarium Wilt sucks!
Try burying some sea salt in a hole where you have that stuff, I bet it won't like it one bit.

:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
So, I paddle out at my favorite point break at low tide, give it a thorough going over for two solid hours. Couple of other guys out, just sitting outside of the take off zone, not really catching anything. When I get out, I'm greeted at my car by a Welsh couple who were just gaga with my surfing. I was quite a bit off put by how eager they were, until the guy asks me if I smoked weed. (Ice breaker much, should have started there Sir) "Affirmative Mr 2 wrist!"

Duue whips out three baggies, with a couple of grams each, looks at his wife, says to her "we can't take it with us", she says "oh give it to him!!! We had so much fun watching you!"

"Not as much as I'm going to have watching Monday Night Football replays at home with your weed in about a half hour!" :roflmao::monkey:

20221018_182500.jpg

Already finished the mystery kush...

Working on the Biscoti.

:applause2::applause2::applause2::bowdown::crazy2::shrug:(y)(y)(y):cool:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Yeah.... my wife even said this weekend that we'll need to not grow tomatoes and other susceptible garden plants for a year or three.

I am sure the extra long extended fog season didn't help this either.

SrPato

Miki Dora status
Jul 12, 2005
San Buena Ventura
My brother in law is a grower in NorCal. This past summer he gave us a 3' root bound, plant that he forgot about. We slowly nurtured it back to health and got a decent cola from it, hung it in the garage for a week and finally trimmed it down. Now it sits in a sealed glass jar in the cupboard. Last night Mrs. Pato and I indulged in a taste test and discovered that the THC content is through the f@#$%ing roof!!! Both of us still felt buzzed this morning. I don't really know what the deal is, but I'm gonna be damn careful with it in the future. 1666285083448.gif

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
My brother in law is a grower in NorCal. This past summer he gave us a 3' root bound, plant that he forgot about. We slowly nurtured it back to health and got a decent cola from it, hung it in the garage for a week and finally trimmed it down. Now it sits in a sealed glass jar in the cupboard. Last night Mrs. Pato and I indulged in a taste test and discovered that the THC content is through the f@#$%ing roof!!! Both of us still felt buzzed this morning. I don't really know what the deal is, but I'm gonna be damn careful with it in the future. View attachment 140275
hey man, we haven't had tacos in a while....

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
kind of want to buy a blast chiller for the hashish

I have become obsessed with this sh!t .... stupid ADHD
You need to look up live rosin. Basically take your freshly harvested herbs and freeze. Once frozen, use the bubble bags to get your terpene rich keif. Then press the keif in a rosin press. That product will blow the doors off brown hash in both taste and effects.

Reactions: santacruzin

TangTonic

Nep status
Feb 24, 2011
I forgot a step. You will need to put the keif on wax paper and put in the freezer. Once it turns to a fine powder, the moisture will have sublimated out. Then you can press in the rosin press.

Then there is the full spectrum rosin which uses fresh cured buds. This results in more cannabanoids and flavors but also end up with some plant material and lipids in the product.

Personally, I was making these things and even bought the dab rig. Still love flower the best though. But damn, sprinkle some of that live rosin into a spliff and its blast off time.

Reactions: santacruzin