Different strains....

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
I think curaleaf will likely save me much time and hassle and provide me the goods in exchange for the dollars I earn doing something I actually know how to do. And yes, I’ve grown very successful veggie gardens and all the indoor palms have been thriving under my care decades. I just don’t have the bandwidth for a new hobby that can ONLY result in a flower of weaker strength and flavor compared to all of the magic available at CuraLeaf land
Someone needs to grow on the east coast dammit!!!
You are the logical choice.... :)

Redeyes

OTF status
Jan 16, 2015
Jacksonville, FL
Dude, just call me. I can literally and legally get the best of any format you could desire, and it’s 20 minutes from us, not 5 hours

in fact I may stop Sunday on our way back from Stowe. LMK. You would love the 75% indica pens.
you know when it’s turned into a distillate there is no difference between indica and sativa? if you think they are turning their finest flowers into a distillate, they have you drinking the koolade for sure.
Have you ever had a real Cart made with live resin? Half gm sells for $60 easily. Each hit feels like a real dab. And it reeks too.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
you know when it’s turned into a distillate there is no difference between indica and sativa? if you think they are turning their finest flowers into a distillate, they have you drinking the koolade for sure.
Have you ever had a real Cart made with live resin? Half gm sells for $60 easily. Each hit feels like a real dab. And it reeks too.
My buddy pays coin to get those, the taste is different. You don't get that wtf did I smoke weird scratch in the back of the throat.

I wont really fuck with any concentrates that I dont know the source. I dont smoke carts unless I take a puff of homies live resin. I dont buy any concentrates from clubs.
As you allude to , people use the shitty bud to make it.Your crop ruined by "x" no worries just run it all as concentrates.

I used a pound of nugs to make cold water. MY old hippie buddy was over helping me. He was so confused.
"These are huge nugs , what are we doing!!"

umm making personal smoke duh!!

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Yes and yes. you can make 99.9% thc isolate using a rosin press and special hardware(metal screens and stuff) . It looks like a crystalline white power,

‘’much better to smoke :roflmao:

Here dive in
So it's like coke but coke-pot? And you would snort or smoke it? I guess that means you could make crackpot? Is there such thing as a crackpot head?

bruhdakine

Miki Dora status
Jul 7, 2003
PNW
I didn't read this entire thread but figure I'll chime in where nobody asked. lol.

I'm in Oregon and grew my 4 allowed plants this summer and just finished harvesting and drying - curing now. I have plenty of my favorite indica leaning strains (seed provided by a friend who is a 3rd generation grower in the Emerald Triangle who's instagram is mind blowing) to get my wife and I through the winter. It's super fun growing them and watching them develop into beautiful fantastic smelling plants and the finished product is easily as good or better than I can find at any dispensary in town. Than plus my Pax (my lungs are too destroyed after way too many years of giant spliffs and bong hits all day for anything other than a vaporizer) and I am perma stoked. It's how it should be. Legalize it everywhere. Shoooots!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
DOSIFACE FTW! love That stuff. Also, never realized that an eighth (3.5 grams) was precisely .1234 ounces. That’s a fun factoid for a room full of potheads. I picture Slater giving his “Martha always had a fat bowl packed and ready for George when he got home from work” monologue in Dazed and Confused

Reactions: Boneroni

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
6 months no puffin' and lookin to to get back in the game. don't want to wig out tho. lookin for some lower THC durban Poison and theres nothin ever here locally.

but Seattle's got plenty whats up with that?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
6 months no puffin' and lookin to to get back in the game. don't want to wig out tho. lookin for some lower THC durban Poison and theres nothin ever here locally.

but Seattle's got plenty whats up with that?

"UpNorth" makes a Durban poison that you can find a lot of places and it's solid. Not low THC, but THC percentage means fvck all anyways.

Reactions: santacruzin

CCKeith

Gerry Lopez status
May 13, 2014
"UpNorth" makes a Durban poison that you can find a lot of places and it's solid. Not low THC, but THC percentage means fvvk all anyways.
theres a huge diffrence between 10-15% and the upnorth 30%. especially when ur receptors r freshh

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
theres a huge diffrence between 10-15% and the upnorth 30%. especially when ur receptors r freshh
Not sure where you are exactly, but on WM I searched SLO flower and you can sort by THC low-high. At first glance it Looks like there are some options for you maybe?