I think, or maybe hope, it’s from sh*tty off brand stuff
Which is one reason I stick with pax
But also what I was asking about terrines a few pages ago
Smoking really irritates my throat
Why not vape flower?

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Do they sell and have any of you snorted, smoked or vaped THC or CBD isolate?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
If you're vaping oil instead of buds it'd be good to read up

Personally there's no way I'd touch it.

Here ya go:

I’m not saying vaping is healthy, but the first paragraph of that report stated 68 deaths and 2800 cases. How many people do you think are daily vape users? Hundreds of thousands, if not millions. Those odds of getting EVALI make COVID rates look like bubonic plague circa 1380

hang on did the google. 8.1 million daily Vape users in the US, of which .00035 got EVALI, and .0000079 died

Last edited:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Do they sell and have any of you snorted, smoked or vaped THC or CBD isolate?
Yes and yes. you can make 99.9% thc isolate using a rosin press and special hardware(metal screens and stuff) . It looks like a crystalline white power,

‘’much better to smoke :roflmao:

Here dive in

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I’m not saying vaping is healthy, but the first paragraph of that report stated 68 deaths and 2800 cases. How many people do you think are daily vape users? Hundreds of thousands, if not millions. Those odds of getting EVALI make COVID rates look like bubonic plague circa 1380
Reminds me of Chinese laminate flooring mentioned in the carpet thread.

A lot of variables introduced when vaping oil.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

hang on did the google. 8.1 million daily Vape users in the US, of which .00035 got EVALI, and .0000079 died
Also how many of those 68 deaths were using black market vape cartridges vs legit branded ones? There’s still a lot of well-“branded” authentic looking black market products pouring into states where weed isn’t legal and regulated.

Reactions: santacruzin

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Also how many of those 68 deaths were using black market vape cartridges vs legit branded ones? There’s still a lot of well-“branded” authentic looking black market products pouring into states where weed isn’t legal and regulated.
I like to believe this

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Yeah it’s reassuring shopping at curaleaf that’s for damn sure. it’s half apple store, half bank vault, and allllll nicely toasted after a visit

Reactions: $kully

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
The huge corpo backed companies are legit, went to a testing facility in Santa Cruz. It was mind blwoing the equipment they had . friend has to jump through hoops to have his crop in the bigger clubs, smaller one dgaf and still buy black market untested stuff.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
It's easier than it's ever been now to grow your own.

I mean, it's dummy proof practically.

Buy one of them auto flower feminized seeds from a reputable genetics outfit, stick it into the prefertilized soil mix, add the correct amount of light and water indicated by said geneticists, and presto cut in 90 days.

Drying and curing? There's not enough bytes on the erBB to cover the nuances of that most important part.

:shrug:

All in you spend very little, learn to grow your own meds, and at best start to do the same with your fruits and veggies.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I think curaleaf will likely save me much time and hassle and provide me the goods in exchange for the dollars I earn doing something I actually know how to do. And yes, I’ve grown very successful veggie gardens and all the indoor palms have been thriving under my care decades. I just don’t have the bandwidth for a new hobby that can ONLY result in a flower of weaker strength and flavor compared to all of the magic available at CuraLeaf land

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Curaleaf is boof warehouse weed grown by kids earning a minimum hourly wage. No way anything “magical“ coming from the corporate dispensary.
Surely their stuff must be tasty to the average layperson, otherwise, why all the hullabaloo?

:shrug:

@santacruzin

New Glass City Yo!

20211112_142840.jpg

Bong's a same ole same old, just got two new replacement stems and bowls though.

Yummy! Cannot wait to get them "dirty"!

:waving::waving::shaka:

www.grasscity.com FTW! :bowdown:

• Love
Reactions: santacruzin