Did you score this morning?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Was lurking at first light. Disgusting. So dirty it took your breath away. Drove away.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
This south-east faded so so so fast.

I now have more respect for, but also feel it would suck to be, an east coast surfer relying on hurricanes.

Reactions: menobrah
Jan 15, 2020
So fun this morning. 3 hours of glass on a falling tide. Ghost felt great. Tiny little thing catches waves and makes sections like a much bigger shape. Turns on a dime even on chest high sets
What fins are you using? Did you go for small size? I rode it as a quad with mediums, it was great in barrels but not so much for turns.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

I now have more respect for, but also feel it would suck to be, an east coast surfer relying on hurricanes.
You end up getting a lot of if memory serves me correctly what are referred to as “one day wonders” along with a going out in a lot of “victory at sea” conditions

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008

A full month of unappealing blah punctuated by a two hour window of properly aligned elements is not uncommon around here. When I first got to the west coast, I was absolutely astonished that our best day of the year on the EC is just a day with waves on any west facing coastline

Last edited: