Did Twitter Interfere in the 2016, 2018 and 2020 elections?

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Bottom line - Musk sucks.
Republicans simply cannot win the majority of elections.
Their only hope is to undermine the people's faith in the democratic process.
Its very cynical and sad, but that's what it is.
Democrats have the majority of voters.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I'm getting lectured about integrity by the guy who posted another erBBer's photo on the board.
You mean the picture purported to be a dweeby adult learner that another member shared with me? Far worse has been directed my way and you're most likely the root source of it. Perhaps you can email me again at work from a burner email address.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You mean the picture purported to be a dweeby adult learner that another member shared with me? Far worse has been directed my way and you're most likely the root source of it. Perhaps you can email me again at work from a burner email address.
I've never once forwarded any info about you to any poster, never posted your personal info here and have never emailed you at work.

if you're gonna make accusations like that you should be prepared to back them up.

put up or shut up, dummy

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I've never once forwarded any info about you to any poster, never posted your personal info here and have never emailed you at work.

if you're gonna make accusations like that you should be prepared to back them up.

put up or shut up, dummy
You never posted anything ever about where I work or what I do for a living either, right. I don't believe you on any of it.