Did a section of trump's border wall blow down or not?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
#hardtotellwithyou

If it wouldn’t be too much trouble how about you address the first paragraph? Here it is again so you don’t get more confused:

“It’s not ok to fraudulently obtain a dl and ss card as a means to illegally stay in the USA after your visa has expired regardless of your marital status/birthplace of offspring(s).”

Agree or disagree? If you disagree, why?
Criminal activity is not okay.

If I had a friend from Australia who overstayed his Visa and was married with kids, I would not wish for him to be deported.

Not doing harm to anybody.
As ifailalot would call it, "victimless crime".
(Except he thinks that Roger Stone never hurt nobody.)

Also, 'friend' used to mean something.
Still does to me.
I'm not a robot.

He didn't murder anybody or stole FFS.

Reactions: afoaf

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Criminal activity is not okay.

If I had a friend from Australia who overstayed his Visa and was married with kids, I would not wish for him to be deported.

Not doing harm to anybody.
As ifailalot would call it, "victimless crime".
(Except he thinks that Roger Stone never hurt nobody.)

Also, 'friend' used to mean something.
Still does to me.
I'm not a robot.

He didn't murder anybody or stole FFS.
Defrauding the state and federal government is not a victimless crime. The taxpayers are the victims. This also applies to the federal courthouse in Portland. Unless Antifia is gonna pay the freight. Since they don’t exist, I don’t see that happening.

I have friends and family that have done the same thing, albeit for much lower wages, and I feel no sympathy, empathy, etc. for them. Because they made the choice to circumvent the legal system, they get what they get. They knew the consequences, threw the dice, and crapped out.

Why should anyone be exempt from going through the same process that you went through to become a legal immigrant and then a naturalized citizen?

???

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
If my wife committed a crime I would not "wish" for her to be prosecuted because I am not a robot. But by the same token I also wouldn't expect the govt to make an exception in her case on the basis of my interests. Nor would I blame the govt for her problems. The govt didn't make her an offender; she did that to herself.

If the govt did make an exception for her based on my interests but didn't make the same type of exceptions in other types of cases we could call that discriminatory. And we would be right.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Defrauding the state and federal government is not a victimless crime. The taxpayers are the victims. This also applies to the federal courthouse in Portland. Unless Antifia is gonna pay the freight. Since they don’t exist, I don’t see that happening.

I have friends and family that have done the same thing, albeit for much lower wages, and I feel no sympathy, empathy, etc. for them. Because they made the choice to circumvent the legal system, they get what they get. They knew the consequences, threw the dice, and crapped out.

Why should anyone be exempt from going through the same process that you went through to become a legal immigrant and then a naturalized citizen?

???
Who is the victim of this heinous crime then?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Who is the victim of this heinous crime then?
You said victimless. I said no, the victims are the tax payers. Now you’re interjecting heinous.

Apparently you missed the question directed towards you in the same post that you quoted here.

“Why should anyone be exempt from going through the same process that you went through to become a legal immigrant and then a naturalized citizen?”

Give it a try.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You said victimless. I said no, the victims are the tax payers. Now you’re interjecting heinous.

Apparently you missed the question directed towards you in the same post that you quoted here.

“Why should anyone be exempt from going through the same process that you went through to become a legal immigrant and then a naturalized citizen?”

Give it a try.
How are tax payers the victims?

Answer to your question - read my previous posts

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
These clowns would have been better off continuing with the hurricane force winds lie. At least it makes the wall seem slightly less of an incompetent failure.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
How are tax payers the victims?

Answer to your question - read my previous posts
Because the taxpayers, through no fault of their own, foot the bill for damages.

I have read your previous posts and can’t find where you’ve addressed my specific question. If you have it shouldn’t be a problem for you to repost it. If not, I’m sure many of us will enjoy seeing you wiggling around while you try to avoid answering a direct question. Again.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Because the taxpayers, through no fault of their own, foot the bill for damages.
How exactly are they footing the bill?

Are you saying that GDaddy's friends are deadbeat dads who are on the dole? Unpossible.

I have read your previous posts and can’t find where you’ve addressed my specific question. If you have it shouldn’t be a problem for you to repost it. If not, I’m sure many of us will enjoy seeing you wiggling around while you try to avoid answering a direct question. Again.
Not wiggling around anything, especially not your gotcha questions.

Overstaying the Visa is an offense but the only victims are the people with a butthurt, like you.
Pettiness and spite will eat you up and all there will be left is a shitty old board, just like GDaddy.

I presume that GDaddy's friend is not a thief, rapist, drug dealer or murderer.

Maybe wrongly?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
He was an illegal. He had no right to be here, this fact being affirmed by the court after his appeals. So he got deported.

If you think the immigration laws are cruel and should be changed then there's an app for that.

God Bless America.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
How exactly are they footing the bill?

Are you saying that GDaddy's friends are deadbeat dads who are on the dole? Unpossible.

Not wiggling around anything, especially not your gotcha questions.

Overstaying the Visa is an offense but the only victims are the people with a butthurt, like you.
Pettiness and spite will eat you up and all there will be left is a shitty old board, just like GDaddy.

I presume that GDaddy's friend is not a thief, rapist, drug dealer or murderer.

Maybe wrongly?
Court costs, costs incurred while he was detained, plane ticket back to Australia.

It wasn’t just overstaying his visa. He fraudulently obtained a drivers license and social security card.

If you can’t or won’t answer the question as asked that’s ok.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Yeah, but accidents happen. Especially when it's one of Trumby's contractors.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
In Texas the seal and signature of a registered professional engineer is required for that type of work. The RPE that seals and signs owns it if it fell down due to a design error. If due to construction practices outside those specified in the governing design documents, codes, standards, etc. the constructor owns it.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
So have any of the Trump groupies admitted that the wall fell over or is it fake news!TM ?
It fell over 2 months ago in a construction area. In New Mexico. While not supported for higher wind gusts.

Not as reported/tweeted this week as being blown over in South Texas during Hurricane Hanna.

That's the only reason this even came up as "news" this week. Or should I say BS "fake news" again?

Hal even had to backtrack and re-write his OP title and original post due to that FACT.

Keep trying. The desperation is such a good look.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It fell over 2 months ago in a construction area. In New Mexico. While not supported for higher wind gusts.

Not as reported/tweeted this week as being blown over in South Texas during Hurricane Hanna.

That's the only reason this even came up as "news" this week. Or should I say BS "fake news" again?

Hal even had to backtrack and re-write his OP title and original post due to that FACT.

Keep trying. The desperation is such a good look.
One section blew over back in january, another last week from a gust of wind...so not even a hurricane, just regular weather.

Mexico is going to pay for the repairs. The wind obviously came from them.