Did a section of trump's border wall blow down or not?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
They stayed in the U.S.. Wife divorced him. His oldest daughter must have been 8 or 9 by the time it all played out.

The wife ended up hooking up with another one of his friends, who also happened to be an illegal (another overstay), except from the UK. He was an all-pro motorcycle mechanic who was working in Costa Mesa. I lost track of them after that so I don't know how any of that played out.
Gotcha. That makes sense. Sucks on a lot of fronts but makes sense. Although, man, that's a lot of drama.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Well, in all fairness on the drama scale he and the wife had plenty of that the entire time I knew them. She almost certainly would have gone with him if they had been getting along.

He was one of the first guys outside of my family that I built boards for.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
That's right. Send them home.

I had a friend from AUS who overstayed, got married, had kids. He got deported and he's never coming back. He was already fighting the deportation order when I met him, and he dragged that case on for years.

He's my friend but that doesn't alter the facts of his situation or my opinion of what's fair.
It's "fair" to see your separated from his children and family?

Some friend you are.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Of course it's fair. He knew what he was doing when he did it.
So you would go to his 8 year old and go hey it's fair you lost your dad, who's also my "friend", serves you right for being born to a looser dad, haha suck it.

That's what you're basically doing.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Well, other than (you) adding insult to injury to it, that's how it goes for most arrests and sentencing of a parent. Compassion for the "unintended victims" doesn't outweigh the concept of fair and equal treatment of the offender. My personal relationships and interests notwithstanding.

Equality > equity.

Reactions: ~rwright~

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So you would go to his 8 year old and go hey it's fair you lost your dad, who's also my "friend", serves you right for being born to a looser dad, haha suck it.

That's what you're basically doing.
No it isn’t. Only you could twist what he said into that.

• Love
Reactions: GDaddy

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I guess plasticboi will really hate the fact that I made the distinction early on with my kids that I can love them while at the same time rejecting any antisocial or illegal acts they may commit. I am not going to enable misconduct.

If you do the crime then don't expect me to try to get you out of it. And vice versa; I have my end to hold up, too.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
He didn't get deported for getting married OR having kids.

As for his right to stay here in the U.S., that was a matter for our govt to decide. Not him. Same as applies to me as an American should I desire to emigrate to anywhere else, *especially* AUS.

Our house, our rules. Their house, their rules.

Last edited:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
No that's just what he left behind.

You are encouraging single parenting!

And those kids will be criminals!

Or is that just black people?
I would say that just getting married in the first place put that family unit in a stronger position than the whores who go straight into marrying the state instead of staying with their babydaddy. And the irresponsible assholes who let them do it.

And sure, the parents could have stayed together. In Australia. But they chose not to. Like I said, she monkeybranched to another guy in short order so she already had that angle covered.

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
No that's just what he left behind.

You are encouraging single parenting!

And those kids will be criminals!

Or is that just black people?
It’s not ok to fraudulently obtain a dl and ss card as a means to illegally stay in the USA after your visa has expired regardless of your marital status/birthplace of offspring(s).

Apparently your son was able to make it through his youth in a single parent environment without turning into a criminal. That we know of anyway. White privilege may or may not have been a factor in that.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Apparently your son was able to make it through his youth in a single parent environment without turning into a criminal. That we know of anyway. White privilege may or may not have been a factor in that.
I don't think that, GDaddy thinks that.

#sarcasm

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
For all I know, your ex might have hooked up with another guy who stepped in and filled the void. Or not. If your son had a feminized upbringing he might have overcome his environment. Or not. I don't know and I don't have an opinion on him one way or another. It's you and the way you interact with other people that waves a whole bunch of red flags.

The negative commentary on sons raised by single moms has been out there for a long time. I didn't create it.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
I don't think that, GDaddy thinks that.

#sarcasm
#hardtotellwithyou

If it wouldn’t be too much trouble how about you address the first paragraph? Here it is again so you don’t get more confused:

“It’s not ok to fraudulently obtain a dl and ss card as a means to illegally stay in the USA after your visa has expired regardless of your marital status/birthplace of offspring(s).”

Agree or disagree? If you disagree, why?