Did a section of trump's border wall blow down or not?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
None of our business. Mexico is for Mexicans. They can handle their own criminals as they see fit. If they want help with that then they can ask for help.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
No I'm not. Legalizing weed isn't going to solve the immigration problem or their gang problem. They'll just switch to other crimes like kidnapping or hijacking oil or shaking their own people down for protection money.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The El Paso police chief, Greg Allen, said that they are "reasonably confident"[42] that a manifesto, titled The Inconvenient Truth, was posted by the suspect on the online message board 8chan shortly before the shooting.[29] It identifies the type of weapon used in the attack; the suspect's name was revealed in a separate document in the post.[43] Site moderators quickly removed the original post, though users continued sharing copies.[43] Claiming to have been inspired by the Christchurch mosque shootings in New Zealand that killed 51 people earlier the same year,[44] the author expresses support for the perpetrator of the Christchurch shootings[32][45][46] along with similar grievances[47][48] such as environmental degradation,[5][49][45] "cultural and ethnic replacement",[46][50] and a "Hispanic invasion".[2][48][51]
The anti-Hispanic, anti-immigrant manifesto promotes the white nationalist and far-right conspiracy theory called the Great Replacement,[2][32] often attributed to the French writer Renaud Camus.[44] While the document uses similar language about immigrants as used by U.S. president Donald Trump,[n 2] such as referring to a migrant "invasion",[2][48][55] it states that the author's beliefs predate Trump's presidency, and that Trump should not be blamed for the attack.[40][49][51] The author's "racially extremist views", according to The New York Times, could be used to prosecute the shooting as a hate crimeor domestic terrorism.[12]
The manifesto states that Democrats would soon control the United States partly due to an increasing Hispanic population,[49] an idea that had gained acceptance for years on right-wing radio shows.[32] Criticizing both the Democratic Party and Republican Party[49] for allowing corporations to "import foreign workers",[50] the author describes the shooting as an "incentive" for Hispanics to leave the country, which would "remove the threat" of a Hispanic voting bloc.[49] While primarily focused on ethnic and racial grievances,[5] the document also expresses fears of automation's effects on employment and blames corporations for overusing natural resources.[49]

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
No I'm not. Legalizing weed isn't going to solve the immigration problem or their gang problem. They'll just switch to other crimes like kidnapping or hijacking oil or shaking their own people down for protection money.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-53632616

This is how the shakedown works

A kid walks into a business and hands the owner a burner phone. The business owner is told how much they’re going to pay. If they accept (my cuñado, mechanic shop) they give you an account number and you send the money. In his case they started at 9k pesos a month. A month goes by and another kid with a phone shows up. 25% bump. Rinse and repeat. Until you close the business and relocate your family.

Another neighbor, same thing except the owner rejects. Two days later 4 armed guys show up heavily armed, send everyone out of the store, and shoot the sh!t out of the store. Then you get another phone call...

If you do business here, you pay.

Hey school teachers

The bad peoples obtain access to the teachers union database. You’re contacted at your home by a kid with a burner phone...

You work for the phone company, light company, PEMEX, same same.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-53632616

This is how the shakedown works

A kid walks into a business and hands the owner a burner phone. The business owner is told how much they’re going to pay. If they accept (my cuñado, mechanic shop) they give you an account number and you send the money. In his case they started at 9k pesos a month. A month goes by and another kid with a phone shows up. 25% bump. Rinse and repeat. Until you close the business and relocate your family.

Another neighbor, same thing except the owner rejects. Two days later 4 armed guys show up heavily armed, send everyone out of the store, and shoot the sh!t out of the store. Then you get another phone call...

If you do business here, you pay.

Hey school teachers

The bad peoples obtain access to the teachers union database. You’re contacted at your home by a kid with a burner phone...

You work for the phone company, light company, PEMEX, same same.
Wow, that's a program that could work here in the U.S.. Steal the phones, approach the kids at random and offer them the deal. Put the pickup point offshore.

That's a nice beachfront home you've got there. It would be a shame if a drone passed over and dropped a load of roaches or a biohazard or a firebomb.

Last edited:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Wow, that's a program that could work here in the U.S.. Steal the phones, approach the kids at random and offer them the deal. Put the pickup point offshore.

That's a nice beachfront home you've got there. It would be a shame if a drone passed over and dropped a load of roaches or a biohazard or a firebomb.
Isn’t technology grand!

We don’t do business. There have been a few houses built for rental. I told the owners if someone shows up to collect they’re going to pay for me.

Speaking of assholes, somebody took a machete to my dog Tombee, the retarded one that is afraid of her own shadow. I really wouldn’t want to be that person when my wife finds out who it was.

• Dislike
Reactions: Kento

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Aren't you really isolated there? You will find out who harmed your dog. Im sorry about your dog.

Reactions: GDaddy

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Aren't you really isolated there? You will find out who harmed your dog. Im sorry about your dog.
Until recently. Yeah. Me too. I asked my wife if I should handle it or her. She said “el gringo no puede entender el trato de un verdadero hijo de su chingada madre. Yo sí.” She’s right.

Nobody will be able to find where I’ve advocated the wall as a solution, or even an effective mitigating action, because I never have.

When I’ve asked you before how many you want up there you’ve answered all of them.

You might want to think that over.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
None of our business. Mexico is for Mexicans. They can handle their own criminals as they see fit. If they want help with that then they can ask for help.
Actually, a few sheriffs in south Texas have been convicted for involvement with the drug trade coming from Mexico. Harbinger? I would imagine such trade involving Cali law enforcement is much more opaque to scrutiny...or has there been convictions?