Derek Chauvin = NOT DONE

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Again, there is a single specific organization that is widely recognized as being the flagship NGO of the broader social movement. Hence the Nobel peace prize nomination and the fact that pretty much everyone knows who Alicia Garza is.. That does not mean they are one in the same, nor have I ever said that.

No of course not, have you not read the multiple times I’ve stated that there is a broader social movement/slogan that is not directly tied to the actual organization run by Garza? Holy fook.

Again, where have I said that? Strawman much?

Irrelevant.
You are hilarious!
Casa’s Drama Queen < Grapeboi’s Karen

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Keep ignoring the fact that these “activists” have been celebrated for co opting a movement to enrich themselves :roflmao:
So wtf do these "activists" have to do with what BLM the cause stands for?

Why do you equate supporting the cause with being a Marxist? :roflmao:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So wtf do these "activists" have to do with what BLM the cause stands for?

Why do you equate supporting the cause with being a Marxist? :roflmao:
Strawman, again. Please link where I called the cause marxist. I've repeatedly said that there is both a NGO and a social movement.

The NGO started in 2013. I am not sure if Garza or someone in the actual NGO coined the name before the slogan/social movement started.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Strawman, again. Please link where I called the cause marxist.
Speaking of strawman. :socrazy:

Why do you characterise the entire movement on the basis of what one self-appointed activist does?

It doesn't have to be marxism. You've been spitting on the BLM since always.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Speaking of strawman. :socrazy:

Why do you characterise the entire movement on the basis of what one self-appointed activist does?

It doesn't have to be marxism. You've been spitting on the BLM since always.
Maybe it's because 100% of the face of BLM are shitty people. I'm sure there's someone somewhere with BLM who actually gives a fuck about black people but they aren't the people anyone sees on TV.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Maybe it's because 100% of the face of BLM are shitty people. I'm sure there's someone somewhere with BLM who actually gives a fook about black people but they aren't the people anyone sees on TV.
Okay so supporting the BLM cause doesn't make you a marxisss cop killer.

Thanks.