Derek Chauvin = NOT DONE

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
The real crime is that Derek only got 22 years.

Dude should have been put in the electric chair and had that sh!t televised

Eye for an eye motherfooker!

Reactions: $kully

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
What do YOU think griff?
I haven’t followed this thread but I’ll tell you what I think

He’s toxic for the white team once the novelty wears off and for the staff in the joint from day one a royal pita. If I were to believe gws it doesn’t get better. Dropping the soap is the least of his worries.

The feeding frenzy on Derek will play out. The big winner here is the media. Everyone else lost.

Plenty of people made money off of old George and the fallout. Unashamedly imo. That’s the way that society is headed?

Reactions: manbearpig

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I haven’t followed this thread but I’ll tell you what I think

He’s toxic for the white team once the novelty wears off and for the staff in the joint from day one a royal pita. If I were to believe gws it doesn’t get better. Dropping the soap is the least of his worries.

The feeding frenzy on Derek will play out. The big winner here is the media. Everyone else lost.

Plenty of people made money off of old George and the fallout. Unashamedly imo. That’s the way that society is headed?
Ultimately I think his sentence was too short/minimal.

but I don’t disagree with anything that you said.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
From what I've gathered, George Floyd was no Saint. Had a record, had drugs in his system... But he didn't deserve to die.

We all went to high school with a Derek Chauvin - a little dweeb that had a Napoleon complex. Was picked on, chicks didn't dig him... the whole shebang. Derek became a cop because he was insecure and craved power. I'm sure he will have additional protection from the prison guards and Aryan clowns - but one can hope that he gets his in the end.